• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 rmk

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
I was talking to a very close reliable sorce from polaris and they said that it absolutly rips said it would hand it to a 2010 M8!

D
Feb 3, 2010
XP? I think not

that new RMK looks as much like an XP as your girlfriends look like women. the chassis is completely different from the inside out, the front nose looks like an indy and the lines are way more polaris. my 2 c.

W

WyoDave

Dec 1, 2007
Wyoming
Thanks for that link! You can see some new RMK's in the background also. One is a gray Assault and there is also a white/black/red RMK.

Last edited:
P
Nov 20, 2008
Very impressive, i still think it looks like a shark humped a lawn dart but the old wedge styling in the vents rings my bell ,love the retro look! And for all you idiots that think its an XP knock off give your head a shake and watch the video!!

God i hope this engine holds up

Nov 12, 2009
Camrose, AB
polaris is back that is what i say, they have a nice style with the wedge style hood. to bad i bought a xp before this one came out

but seriously what is wrong with the engines, i had a 98 700 rmk and it was rock solid? there loosin crank bearings or something?

Premium Features