• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 rmk

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
polaris is back that is what i say, they have a nice style with the wedge style hood. to bad i bought a xp before this one came out

but seriously what is wrong with the engines, i had a 98 700 rmk and it was rock solid? there loosin crank bearings or something?

You might go check out the polaris section, unfortunately not a lot of good things going on with the newer 800's.

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Looks nice! But i dont want any first year product from polaris. Any thing on the motor? They still cant get the 08-09 -10 800s working so why trust them on this one? They are doing any thing they can to get out of fixing the sleds.In the polaris forum there is a guy who moved his wire harness that is bad from the get go. Polaris wont fix his sled because he did that. That is bull. I think my very loaded 09 dragon 163 with 166 miles on it will be in for sale section soon.

A

aadougie

Nov 26, 2007
Bigfork, Montana
Does it ride like a IQ or a xp?????

Rode it yesterday in Seeley Lake - it's like an XP that will sidehill effortlessly. Great ergos and balances much easier as the motor and clutches are both low in the chassis. Not nearly as "tippy" as the Dragon.

H
Dec 2, 2007
Orlando
Rode it yesterday in Seeley Lake - it's like an XP that will sidehill effortlessly. Great ergos and balances much easier as the motor and clutches are both low in the chassis. Not nearly as "tippy" as the Dragon.

invitaion only demo...

I rode with a couple guys that demoed them over the weekend in Seeley on monday feedback was very good , lower CG , nimble steering one comment was "everything else is obsolete at this point" . Actually steering while sidehilling was commented on as well.

They look great , I think I may step up for one.

Picture474-1.jpg

D
Oct 13, 2008
Had a freind that rode one in Seely also. Said that it handled and rode nice but not that much better than his 2010. Also said it felt about the same power wise. But overall he liked it.

M
Dec 22, 2009
N. Utah
Who cares if it looks like an XP or a Turd?? It's all about competition between the different brands. I'm not partial to any particular brand, When I get some more cash, I will ride what ever has the best user reviews for the type of riding I like to do. I'm on an 06 polaris 900 with a few mods to lighten it up but I would be on cloud 9 with any sled lighter than my current one. I'll let the 900 condition/own me for a few years and then hop on one of these "feather weight" sleds so I can move like Chris Burrandt LOL!

Premium Features