• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What’s Next?

it says switchback? there's a difference between an assault and switchback assault. the assault is on the rmk chassis from past years experience

it's early February, the 2022 are out there
Yeah I understand that, but there's a good chance that's the same 2021 Switchback ASSAULT he "unboxed" on instagram last week ?

Only way I am snowchecking is updated/smaller fuel tank, short tunnel, improved engine map & change the toe holds. If not I will just sink money into my current AXYS & buy the Skinz fuel/oil tank & cut the tunnel.

My local dealer has heard no chatter on 2022.

Skinz fuel tank is awesome. It is just a stupid price. I see the matryx tank is narrow. Really nice to have oil centered up. Really cleans up clutch side. You can change plugs from clutch side. I'm waiting also. If they come with a pro matryx i might try to smooze the wife out of hers and give her the matryx. Don't know if that will fly.

I think extroverts and an anti stab with the 2.75 would also be very welcome.

Its also time for a new driveshaft like 8 years ago.

You most likely won’t see Polaris put extroverts let alone an anti stab on as OEM. They would have to admit they did something wrong in the first place. Hence why we still have a driveshaft with a clamp on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to think they'll finally fix the dumb stuff from the Pro & Axys chassis - e.g., footlloops, cooling, tunnel, driveshaft, drivers, ski dampeners, track clips - a guy can wish. At least we know how to fix most of those. Then I'll be even more wary of new stuff they may screw up along the way, either in design or 1st year production.

I like to think they'll finally fix the dumb stuff from the Pro & Axys chassis - e.g., footlloops, cooling, tunnel, driveshaft, drivers, ski dampeners, track clips - a guy can wish. At least we know how to fix most of those. Then I'll be even more wary of new stuff they may screw up along the way, either in design or 1st year production.

After seeing first year RZR turbo issues I’m sticking with my silber 800 till 2nd year at least.

That’s been kicking around the inter web for a few years. Patents don’t always equal production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ski Doo has a turbo and it's incredible. Polaris is gonna have to compete. They will have a turbo, if its not this year it'll be next.

As far as the sled pictured in the patent being an Axys, its irrelevent, the patent focuses on the turbo itself. I think we all know the Matryx is coming.

Aside from bodywork, how much different is the matryx chassis?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I heard that they were seeing the side panels break easier (brittle). Maybe using a different material?
they probably saved 2cents per panel by using cheaper plastic and the big margin on individual parts is always good

Ski Doo has a turbo and it's incredible. Polaris is gonna have to compete. They will have a turbo, if its not this year it'll be next.

As far as the sled pictured in the patent being an Axys, its irrelevent, the patent focuses on the turbo itself. I think we all know the Matryx is coming.

I heard that they were seeing the side panels break easier (brittle). Maybe using a different material?
I hope they didn't go to the same material as Doo uses. The strong panels were always a buying feature for Polaris.

Premium Features

Back