• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What’s Next?

There was 910’s very popular 20 years ago! a 975 with siezeco’s thats something ive never heard of or seen one. The 850 carls 900 kit is off the shelf parts that are polaris pistons and cylinders. Y pipe is bored out and exhaust valves are cut for 88mm cylinders. Stock ecu map. I have 1500 miles and counting on my 900 2nd season. Carls has great service and support! one of the best dealers in the northwest! My vote for clutching is TRS

The Carls Cycle 975 being discussed was based off the 2005-2006 Polaris 900 RMK platform. Not many of these big bores were sold but they ran amazingly well. They did require a small amount of race gas and were custom Weisco pistons. This was based on a 2 year model sled and very heavy hence the reason why Carls didn’t keep investing in spare pistons.

I think they will have a whole new sled line with an turbo. The AXYS has been out since 2016 so they are due. It will look different (plastic changes mostly) but it will basically be the same sled with a turbo. They will then add a bunch of new snowcheck only options (color, shocks, etc) and jack up the price. The track and geometry will be about the same, maybe a tiny bit narrower body and a tiny bit taller and a tiny bit lighter.

There was 910’s very popular 20 years ago! a 975 with siezeco’s thats something ive never heard of or seen one. The 850 carls 900 kit is off the shelf parts that are polaris pistons and cylinders. Y pipe is bored out and exhaust valves are cut for 88mm cylinders. Stock ecu map. I have 1500 miles and counting on my 900 2nd season. Carls has great service and support! one of the best dealers in the northwest! My vote for clutching is TRS
I have had tuning problems with my 900. It runs to lean on premium mode and to rich on ethanol mode. What elevation do you ride at? Do you have a gear down kit or anything? I assume you have the slp head? Any input would be appreciated

After riding with a guy with a skidoo factory turbo, id be on board if polaris got something that worked that well. Its pretty sweet

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Beach ball profile is the best. (Like an XM preferably)

Maybe Polaris could add 54 pounds to catch the Doo on that front also.
Xm needed it because they were stuck a lot with fat boards and body. Never been stuck so much going downhill. I called it the doo stuff. Thank god they moved the motor back a couple inches on gen 4. The xm actually steered like a champ on asphalt. Still trying to get over that part of my life with a little counseling. Appealed because of easier steering with cranky shoulders. More power, climbed better and trenching was all they had going for them.

Xm needed it because they were stuck a lot with fat boards and body. Never been stuck so much going downhill. I called it the doo stuff. Thank god they moved the motor back a couple inches on gen 4. The xm actually steered like a champ on asphalt. Still trying to get over that part of my life with a little counseling. Appealed because of easier steering with cranky shoulders. More power, climbed better and trenching was all they had going for them.
Yeah the fact they steer on asphalt is a sign of a heavy front end..........

turcotte was jumping a matrix assault yesterday per his insta post. no close up

it says switchback? there's a difference between an assault and switchback assault. the assault is on the rmk chassis from past years experience

it's early February, the 2022 are out there

Premium Features

Back