• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Valdez Mountain Man Hillclimb

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
It wont cost you $400 dollars to see how well you do. The racer and membership fees will total out to $50 for an individual, and then the class fee for a stocker is $50dollars, and improved stock is at $80.

It would be a good idea if they were to do a trophy class to help boost there membership levels. Say if they were to have a run what you want(0-1000cc stock to semi improved) ameture race and only have to pay the membership fee, and then a company can sponsor the price of the trophies. This way more people can see what its like to race the course, boost membership numbers, and people can have something for the mantel at home if they place. Maybe this could be done with the only safety measures being what is already required for the stock class.

I see everyone's point..

I will go over this with the club President, adn it's members.. I would like to see a bigger turn-out and more people get involved.

I will keep everyone posted.:beer;:beer;

I
Nov 26, 2007
Hey Spook, I wonder if the people *****ing will race if the price drops.

I assume that's directed at me. I'm not B****ing as you so eloquently put it, I'm adding constructive criticism to help boost turn out...a goal repeated every year by those involved with the race.

But hey....way to make friends and encourage people to show :D

Premium Features