• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The temporary bcr thread!

T

TalkAK

Jan 11, 2008
Talkeetna, AK
Rode Monday at P-ville, -10 down on the highway, 18 degrees warmer up in the hills around 2000 feet. Temps dropped like a rock in the evening, 4-5 p.m. Rode most of the day and only saw two other sleds, in the parking lot. Would not have been a good day to break down. This was before the wind, it blowed hard for two days since. We will see what is left.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
A few years ago the temps dropped on us 30* in an hour once the sun started to set and drop below the horizon, brrr. We were still 50miles out and it took hour and a half to finally get home.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
i might sound like a bitch but what is bcr:smash::face-icon-small-con

back country rebels....another sledding forum that most ak riders moved to when there was an implosion on here...they run v bulletin format and right now are down(along with other forums using v bulletin)but should be back up and running before to long...

A
Feb 24, 2008
Head over to 907Riders.com

Checked out 907Riders.com

It is very easy to use

Costs nothing

Has a great setup for riding area forums

and best of all......IT ISN'T CRASHED LIKE BCR!!!

Alaska folks especially, should go check this site out and make a profile;

because I need some good ride reports again!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Can't believe I'm on here. Must be getting desperate.

Anyone know what's going on with BCR??

some sort of problem with the v-bulletin software...you can go to facebook they have a chat thing setup there..may be next week before they get it resolved....

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I guess the wind got P-ville pretty good , the report I heard was that it's hard as a rock in the open and that the Curry Ridge Riders will be cleaning up fallen trees on trail areas. I'd still be on the way up if it wasn't for a mandatory christmas party appearance.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Wind picked up on the West coast and warmed up a bunch compared to this past week.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Pretended to snow today, looked like fibers from fiberglass and doubt if it measure up to anything...

Premium Features