• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The temporary bcr thread!

Rode Monday at P-ville, -10 down on the highway, 18 degrees warmer up in the hills around 2000 feet. Temps dropped like a rock in the evening, 4-5 p.m. Rode most of the day and only saw two other sleds, in the parking lot. Would not have been a good day to break down. This was before the wind, it blowed hard for two days since. We will see what is left.

A few years ago the temps dropped on us 30* in an hour once the sun started to set and drop below the horizon, brrr. We were still 50miles out and it took hour and a half to finally get home.

Head over to 907Riders.com

Checked out 907Riders.com

It is very easy to use

Costs nothing

Has a great setup for riding area forums

and best of all......IT ISN'T CRASHED LIKE BCR!!!

Alaska folks especially, should go check this site out and make a profile;

because I need some good ride reports again!

Can't believe I'm on here. Must be getting desperate.

Anyone know what's going on with BCR??

some sort of problem with the v-bulletin software...you can go to facebook they have a chat thing setup there..may be next week before they get it resolved....

I guess the wind got P-ville pretty good , the report I heard was that it's hard as a rock in the open and that the Curry Ridge Riders will be cleaning up fallen trees on trail areas. I'd still be on the way up if it wasn't for a mandatory christmas party appearance.

Wind picked up on the West coast and warmed up a bunch compared to this past week.

Pretended to snow today, looked like fibers from fiberglass and doubt if it measure up to anything...

Premium Features

Back