• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Last Tunnel Bag You'll Need to Buy!!

S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by Shelfrost
A good idea is the ease-of-access location of the sno bunjee. It looks like a hassle to get to it with the current system. If you can incorporate a system like the shovel mount, on the outside, I would buy one for sure! Even if the strapping for it was on the underside of the lid. Thanks.

The elastic straps aren't specifically for a sno bunje and the shovel mounts to the outside already.

I was looking for an easy attachement, preferably on the outside, for a sno bunje. That would be ideal!!! Thanks.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
A good idea is the ease-of-access location of the sno bunjee. It looks like a hassle to get to it with the current system. If you can incorporate a system like the shovel mount, on the outside, I would buy one for sure! Even if the strapping for it was on the underside of the lid. Thanks.

I was looking for an easy attachement, preferably on the outside, for a sno bunje. That would be ideal!!! Thanks.

Ah...I'll mess around with the set up tomorrow.

S
Sep 15, 2008
ME TOO

I'LL TAKE ONE IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN ALSO. MAYBE MORE

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN

I like the idea of the quick access to the sno bunjee also.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Sorry it took so long but I've been so busy getting ready for Haydays. Anyhow I like the way it worked out on the 1st picture the best. Slide the hooked end through the shovel handle loop, tuck the handle into the scoop sleeve and velcro around the bunjee. This only works on the Mini but I have a plan for the Max.

P9070008.jpg

P9070007.jpg

S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
I don't care for the setup in the lower picture, as I'm sure that a big ol' spruce tree would snag that up in a hurry.....sorry. If I might suggest, I would like the sno bungee to strap on the side like you have it and the wrap around the back of the tunnel bag and then fastened onto the other side. That way it would be out of the way, just kinda flipped over opposite of what you've got there. If you put a short pouch on each side like the ones in the top pic, that might work. If there's extra room, a side pouch with a tear open velro top that would hold a folding saw would be a bonus. I'll take one on a Max bag. Thanks.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
FYI:

I picked up one of the Maxx bags from Paul Saturday at Haydays and this bag is built solid! I can't say enough for the quility of the bag. I have another idea for the Snowbunji mount and when I mock it up I'll get pics posted (might be a few weeks yet). but my way will allow you to still use the shovel mounts as some of us need both. :face-icon-small-win

S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
Sorry it took so long but I've been so busy getting ready for Haydays. Anyhow I like the way it worked out on the 1st picture the best. Slide the hooked end through the shovel handle loop, tuck the handle into the scoop sleeve and velcro around the bunjee. This only works on the Mini but I have a plan for the Max.

P9070008.jpg

P9070007.jpg

Any further progress on the snobunjee mount setup for the max bag? I'm still very interested!

Premium Features