• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Last Tunnel Bag You'll Need to Buy!!

rockymtnboy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2010
gods country, bc
i think this is a great idea for lunches and tools etc. but, not good for rescue eqpt, shovels probes. 9 outa 10 times in a avy your sled will end up deeper the the driver b/c of the weight. sweeet bag, just a thought.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
i think this is a great idea for lunches and tools etc. but, not good for rescue eqpt, shovels probes. 9 outa 10 times in a avy your sled will end up deeper the the driver b/c of the weight. sweeet bag, just a thought.

We designed the bag for Midwest boondockers where Avy's aren't a concern. The last thing we suggest is to carry your ONLY shovel on your sled. We suggest that someone running the shovel on the bag also have a secondary shovel in a pack.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Nice Bags

The bags look pretty high quality but the pricing is a little high for me. Does anyone have some feedback on the MAX bag they wanna share?

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
You need to just break down and order bags for the rail system, you will sell them. I have a Pro coming next week and will need to outfit it.

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
any update on a rail system? new pro coming and i do not want to do not want to drill holes in my tunnel. Also i have a 163 and i will have the Polaris gas can rack do i have to get the MINI or will the large bag also fit?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
any update on a rail system? new pro coming and i do not want to do not want to drill holes in my tunnel. Also i have a 163 and i will have the Polaris gas can rack do i have to get the MINI or will the large bag also fit?

Our bag currently requires you to drill holes and does NOT work with a rack, sorry. You may want to hang tight until after Haydays, I think you'll like what's coming for the Pro. NO HOLE DRILLING! You can run the MAX bag with the gas rack I believe on the 163.

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
Our bag currently requires you to drill holes and does NOT work with a rack, sorry. You may want to hang tight until after Haydays, I think you'll like what's coming for the Pro. NO HOLE DRILLING! You can run the MAX bag with the gas rack I believe on the 163.

Thats what i like to hear thx Paul. Also i was interested in the mini carry all but cant find any photos of it open with items in it. The std has a bit more room than i need i think. all i want to carry is camera,gps,key, and maybe a radio.

Premium Features