• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Last Tunnel Bag You'll Need to Buy!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
We felt that the industry needed a bag that nobody made so.......we made it.

Most tunnel bags are one compartment, sitting right on the tunnel of your sled. You cram as much stuff into it and when you need something you end up emptying the whole thing to get the one item you wanted. The other problem that many of us have experienced is condensation building up in the bag. The heat from the heat exchangers hit the cold air in your bag and moisture forms.

After a full season on the snow we have had NO reports of failure from customers or during our continued testing.

Problem solved....

Introducing the E-Series (Explorer Series) Tunnel Bags from Sled Solutions.

E-Series Max $179.99

SSES2MAXOPEN.jpg

SSES2_WEB.jpg

SSES2MAXOPENWEB.jpg

Bottom.jpg

E-Series Mini $159.99

SSES1_WEB.jpg

SSES1OPENWEB.jpg

Features:

• 99% waterproof – The bag is everything but submersible but you can count on your content staying dry as the bag has been designed using materials and sewing practices that eliminate places for water to get in.

• Hot/Cold Barrier – Helps keep the heat from the heat exchangers from ever hitting the cold air in the bag.

• Semi Ridged construction – The bag will keep its shape when empty.

• Shovel system allows you to store a shovel on the bag for quick use while not restricting entrance into the bag.

• Reflective strip along the back for added safety and visibility.

• Inside you’ll find a mesh zipper compartment on the bottom side of the lid and 2 mesh pouches on the sides for extra storage.

• 3 elastic straps are located in the bottom of the bag to keep your contents in place during your ride.

• 2 elastic loops to keep water or pop from bouncing around in the bag.

• Waterproof zipper with dual zipper pulls.

• Bag is universal and will fit most models.

• Attachment is accomplished using cam buckles which rivet to your tunnel.

• Full zipper so you have full access to all of your gear.

• Available in Black only!

• 4-6 plastic feet are sewn into the bottom of the bag to keep it off of your tunnel and prevent wear to the tunnel bag.

• 1 year limited warranty against manufacturers defects.

• Made in the U.S.A.

Bag Dimensions:

Mini - 12" x 12" x 7"
Max - 12" x 16" x 6.75"

This product was tested last season in some pretty extreme conditions. Phatty from the Boondockers crew used one as well as our own testing here in the Midwest. Snow conditions ranged from powder to spring wet snow.

MunisingDay115.jpg

BagTestWET.jpg

PC050037.jpg

During these tests we found the content of the bag stayed dry and NO condensation!

Questions? Fire away!!!!

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/i...?cPath=165_224

Thanks for looking!

Paul

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
I wish it was wider so a person could use the bolt rail like the pure polaris bag . But I will probally get one anyway.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
2 suggestions, complaints or wishes.

1) offer the bag without the shovel attachment hardware. I carry my shovel on my back and see this as a snow catcher.

2) offer the tie in straps for the bungee up closer to the zipper so it can be removed for use without displacing all the other stuff that you have crammed in there.

S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
A good idea is the ease-of-access location of the sno bunjee. It looks like a hassle to get to it with the current system. If you can incorporate a system like the shovel mount, on the outside, I would buy one for sure! Even if the strapping for it was on the underside of the lid. Thanks.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
A good idea is the ease-of-access location of the sno bunjee. It looks like a hassle to get to it with the current system. If you can incorporate a system like the shovel mount, on the outside, I would buy one for sure! Even if the strapping for it was on the underside of the lid. Thanks.

The elastic straps aren't specifically for a sno bunje and the shovel mounts to the outside already.

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Is there anyway this will fit behind the polaris gas rack on a 155 tunnel? I need to be able to carry extra gas, and I already have the rack and can for it...

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Here is some fuel for thought... the farther back on the tunnel you go on a long track sled...the more G-forces the contents of the bag experience. This can turn a PB&J into Reses pieces in short order.

Do not place higher weight object on the rear end of the tunnel, tuck them up under the seat or close to it as possible.

MY 2 cents.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Here is some fuel for thought... the farther back on the tunnel you go on a long track sled...the more G-forces the contents of the bag experience. This can turn a PB&J into Reses pieces in short order.

Do not place higher weight object on the rear end of the tunnel, tuck them up under the seat or close to it as possible.

MY 2 cents.

We ran the bag at the tail of the sled, Chris ran the bag behind the seat. I LOAD my bag full of stuff and have seen no negative's to it's location on the sled. Now if you load it with bricks I'm sure behind the seat is where you would want it.

Premium Features