• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

I keep hearing the media bolster about Russian generals getting killed .

I find that quite interesting , when was the last time if ever have you heard of any of our generals getting killed , mind you since world war II this country has invaded many a countries and killed millions . Just look up countries America has bombed.

I hear even service people comment on high ranking Russians being killed , are they so brainwashed ? Is this country so far gone that in this day and age that they can't put 2 and 2 together?

This war could be stopped tomorrow but what fun would that be. I've been saying this all along with this dumb ass administration , time has stopped for the working, it's actually going backwards.

I keep hearing the media bolster about Russian generals getting killed .

I find that quite interesting , when was the last time if ever have you heard of any of our generals getting killed , mind you since world war II this country has invaded many a countries and killed millions . Just look up countries America has bombed.

I hear even service people comment on high ranking Russians being killed , are they so brainwashed ? Is this country so far gone that in this day and age that they can't put 2 and 2 together?

This war could be stopped tomorrow but what fun would that be. I've been saying this all along with this dumb ass administration , time has stopped for the working, it's actually going backwards.

This guy is probably dead. Yet no one asks about these people the Ukraine govt have snatched up and reportedly killed.

That goodness for facebook

Congrats out to that German manufacture , reliable guns.

That goodness for facebook

Congrats out to that German manufacture , reliable guns.

Something to think about why the Army is going to the 6.8 and velocity that platform produces.

Go figure , there's some big ass guns out there that'll bring tears. I did like that he listed the 22-250 that's a favorite and it's cheaper than the 45-70 :)

Go figure , there's some big ass guns out there that'll bring tears. I did like that he listed the 22-250 that's a favorite and it's cheaper than the 45-70 :)
I miss some of those barrel burning WSSM that Olympic Arms stuffed into an AR platform. They worked like a champ were cheap to scoop up but would be expensive today when you look at the few that do an AR in high velocity calibers. I'd love to have an AR in a 22-250 or a 220 Swift. Used to punch holes in rail road track rails and I-Beams with an old 22 swift varmit rifle my father had.

Damn , there's another nasty little mother . Funny how those are over looked and the focus goes to the ones that blow things to smithereens .

Promoting a war , gotta love it , maybe they should start hanging banners and asking for donations so you too can be accountable for the killings .

So if all the NATO countries are funding this war what the hell does that tell you ?

Remember Putin warning the west that our so called leaders (Diaper Boy) are lying to o us ?

Premium Features

Back