• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

So you may say so what , bunch of BS , can't and won't happen . WRONG , This is exactly what happened in WWII , Germans where kicked out of Thier own houses to house those that the teaching of history has lied to us about.

From last month , just having a good old time laughing and giggling over people dying .

Last edited:
Typical NATO advertising , not quite sure how they claim protecting when they have only invaded.

Sleds are Lynx

Openly admitting it will prolong the war and along with that will come more dying.

Last edited:
The WHO Country Office in Ukraine was established in 1994 to support the country's sustainable health development. The WHO team in Ukraine consists of around 50 professionals who provide technical expertise and build national capacity on health-related matters.

1651171184948.png

Anybody see these satelites ? I seen them the other week but they weren't moving like this and it was only six I think . It was in the wee hours of the morning , I got up to water a tree at the cabin and looked up and said what the hell and went back to bed.

When he says it does not involve us , WRONG BITCH, it does and the ones instigating this war should answer to a rope.

Beautiful enlightening wood , not like the blood stained wood that we're accustomed to seeing. Shouldn't give them any ideas they might print out another billion for a make over.

When Europe tells you that the west is promoting the war what does that tell you ?

Near the end that's Scott Ritter , the one that Biden humiliated because he's not at th pay grade to ask about the fake weapons of mass destruction.

Premium Features

Back