• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

Zelensky advisor reminding own soldiers to adhere to the Geneva convention.

This video only shows what they start doing, the half dozen to the left of the van have been shot several times starting below the waist line tormenting them as they are bleeding out. If you gave them a gun with a bullet I'm pretty sure they'd finish it off themselves. These that you see is just the start of what they are doing to the Russian POWS, these blood thirsty bitches are not soldiers and if they are doing this to soldiers what the hell do you think citizens are for , ****s and giggles.

I can hardly believe a lot of former SF guys have gone over to Ukraine. Guys like James Yeager just to name one. All these guys teaching to prepare against tyranny and watching the lies come out by politicians and media to try and crush them...and they turn right around when the same people that have been trying to crush their way of life and sign up to go help old school Nazi's. Like their freakin blind to walking into a trap. Maybe that's exactly what the left wants. Get all these people that would rise up against them over someplace where they can be gotten rid of once and for all.

I've been trying to figure that out also , a friend from junior high retired out of the military a few years back .

He's a patriot but this whole thing going on in his mind is that Russians are evil and thier killing children , won't even look outside of the box , so our conversations on this are somewhat kept a bay. I've seen that ignorance to look outside of the box in a lot of people that have been in the military , if it's not Trumps fault it's Russia and bitch about everything that has gone wrong since this administration came in .

I sent him three articles , a clipping from the fake news, a youtube , bitchute , he totally dialed into the third and had absolutely nothing to say about the other two . The people on the left do the same thing , they absolutely refuse to look.

How the hell can't they put the dots together is beyond me, if it was a snake they'd be bitten and it still wouldn't matter.

Really isn't so hard to believe he's telling the truth when you look at what this administration has done in such a short time collaborating with the WEF and G7, Australia , Canada , open borders, lets not forget the people still in prison without even any kind of representation, etc.etc.

Think about it

I check this map every day. Funny when you hear of routing Russian soldiers, counterstrikes, bogged down etc. I'm waiting for the noose to close. I think first we will see Russian forces East of Kiev advance to the south to cut off escape routes out of Kiev toward Poland. Then if not simultaneous, We'll see advances from the North Western area to the South and Russian Forces from the Southwest move North to cut off and encircle Ukrainian forces in the West Central region. At that time I would expect to also see South Eastern Russian forces advance to the North, North East to cut off any supplies to Kiev. Once that happens we will see Kiev get squeezed. Zelensky won't negotiate a surrender. He'll let all the cities get bombed out and brought to ruin and thousands of Ukrainians will die for no damn good reason, only his twisted desire to hold power.

Guy talks like thug that has options. Russia is giving him every opportunity to not start and end the conflict. He's like a teenager with wants and demands who worries more about his self image and grasp on power than the people he is supposed to represent. Gangsters all of them.

The world is repeating the same thing that happened in the 1900s , do you think Putin is going to let it happen again? Apparently the rest of the world has .
1649019074579.png
Russian Revolution, also called Russian Revolution of 1917, two revolutions in 1917, the first of which, in February (March, New Style), overthrew the imperial government and the second of which, in October (November), placed the Bolsheviks in power.

Rosemont Seneca Partners is an investment fund firm based in Washington DC. The fund was named after the Rosemont Farm, the Heinz family's estate near Pittsburgh. It was founded in 2009 by Hunter Biden, Christopher Heinz(stepson of US Secretary of State John Karry) and Devon Archer.
In 2015, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners lead a $30 million Series A funding round for Metabiota.

Premium Features

Back