• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

Kinda makes me think more and more. The Democratic Party keeps saying they left the side of Jim Crow decades ago and that Republicans are now the racist party for decades now. Yet they continue to segregate Minorities by their ethnicities rather than call them Americans and never look at them as equals even in local papers. Now we see them supporting straight up Nazis. Kinda thinking everything they spout out is projecting their real feels of what they themselves are guilty of at every turn. I once heard someone say, “the far left and the far right are the same idiot.” These days I’m seeing more truth to that statement. True Liberals and conservatives are more alike in beliefs of Lasse Fair (hands off) by the government and more center than what is in power today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched this boy fly in over the neighbor hood , the one that came in a lot hotter behind I think was a Gulfstream .IMG_20220322_154738419_HDR~2.jpg

780043as.jpg

Kamala coming to visit?

780043as.jpg

Kamala coming to visit?
I hope not , it has military markings followed by a couple of federal contracted cargo planes and another airbus , they parked at the international airport instead of thier own on the other side of town . The airport has more than the normal cargo planes parked also in areas they normally don't stage them, full house.

Did Biden just mumble NEW WORLD ORDER?
Yes , the POS did , he mentioned it a couple of times when he crawled out of the basement then shut the **** up when they figured it wasn't the appropriate time . You know us conspiracy guys that the dumbasses are always complaining about.

Premium Features

Back