• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

68wumx.jpg

A veteran friend would tell me this is propaganda .

Eastern Ukraine is heavily pro Russian and very much against the current leadership. If it is propaganda it looks similar to what we throw up on the airwaves. I think it's not far from the truth with the exception that I have never met a Russian named Daniel. Creative translation is my guess.

When you see things like our so called great leaders being concerned about borders of another country while millions have just walk and given destinations in our own and the eastern countries where all the leaders belong to NATO doesn't it question WTF?

Last edited:
Check out how Ukraine is using this in recent examples. Barring men from 18 - 60 from leaving has what purpose in a war besides getting civilians killed ?

This country has been using a different version for the last 2 years.

Very true , but who's gonna feed the family when they don't have options , giving dictators that kind of power has been not for the people's benefit that we have seen of late.

Premium Features

Back