• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Show us pics of your IQ

photo-774133.jpg

Miss Judy my 09 D8 163. Wrapped by Braap Wraps. Sled is a template sled for his IQ wraps. Bone stock 250 miles on update. Needs clutching (some booooooost) and for me to buy stock in polaris lower control arms bent another... Dedicated to my mother who passed away 10-1-09 from bone cancer which came from her 10 year battle starting with breast cancer. there are cancer ribbons through out the wrap. I will get better pictures out in the daylight soon there so much detail its ridiculous. Now to keep her running and in tip top shape and stop breaking stuff. Thanks to Wes at Braap Wraps!!!

G

Miss Judy 004.jpg Miss Judy 005.jpg Miss Judy 006.jpg Miss Judy 007.jpg Miss Judy 008.jpg Miss Judy 009.jpg Miss Judy 010.jpg

Last edited:
My '07 RMK 144, my son's custom 340, my daughters new (to her) RMK 500 and my wife's stretched Phazer. 50 bonus points to the first person to spot the ever so slight mod to my RMK...

045.jpg

new035.jpg

047.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back