• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Show us pics of your IQ

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Well mine is not as nice as some on here but all post it up.

WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
09 DRAGON 162 3.0 pitch 7 tooth Avid drivers. VE Inc. boondocker tunnel. Pump gas turbo. Fastrax 11-1 low compression head. 1200psi intake boot support. Fastrax D&R kit. Mountain Machine 9" big wheel kit. Koso Egt. Need advice on witch track to use? NO 5.1!

Power Claw x2! Saw you and your pops sled at all sport yesterday, had just the rear skid no track did you make a decision yet?? also after seeing your tunnel im stoked to see what mine will look like in candy apple red!

T

TREE MAGNET

Oct 28, 2008
ST. MARIES
Power Claw x2! Saw you and your pops sled at all sport yesterday, had just the rear skid no track did you make a decision yet?? also after seeing your tunnel im stoked to see what mine will look like in candy apple red!
I went with a 162x2.5 camo extreme just couldn't talk myself in to putting a power claw on. My luck it will brake in half mid season & i can tri a pc then!

rydningen

Premium Member
May 9, 2009
Northern Norway
Those graphics are the snowcheck version of the dragons in the States. Here in Norway those are the only graphics available for the RMK dragons, they chose not to import the other version at all...and this sucks if you ask me since i think the graphics shown on the polaris web page looks waay better...:mad:

Premium Features