• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Show us pics of your IQ

no

you know when you are riding you sled on one running board turning around at a slow speed and you hit something or your hand slips off of the trottle and you lose your ballence? I hate that! well thats what happened to me only I hit into the throttle and it stuck at 3/4 and took off down the hill and into a tree at atleast 45-50 mph and now I have no sled to ride but the old 98. Just waiting for the insurance

Well that really sucks! The good news is that you get your next set of Better Boards for half price. Plus the 2010 version is a HUGE notch better then the 09 versions. Hopefully your insurance will be good to you and a new buggy is coming right up.

you know when you are riding you sled on one running board turning around at a slow speed and you hit something or your hand slips off of the trottle and you lose your ballence? I hate that! well thats what happened to me only I hit into the throttle and it stuck at 3/4 and took off down the hill and into a tree at atleast 45-50 mph and now I have no sled to ride but the old 98. Just waiting for the insurance

Well that really sucks! The good news is that you get your next set of Better Boards for half price. Plus the 2010 version is a HUGE notch better then the 09 versions. Hopefully your insurance will be good to you and a new buggy is coming right up.

What a bummer!!! I hope your insurance comes through and you are back on the mountain soon.

Kudos to F-Bomb for giving you a deal on new boards!

Here was my 09 Assault...when it was 99% done! Added black skinz front bumper, and windshield.
Timberskid, 2.5 camo ext (had flatland cobra on this pic), holz drop and roll, float 2's in front, better boards,vents, some powder coat, tunnel wrap,paint, PCV...... Turbo next??????
Thanks mountainhorse for all your help on this build!

DSC05231.jpg

DSC05232.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here was my 09 Assault...when it was 99% done! Added black skinz front bumper, and windshield.
Timberskid, 2.5 camo ext (had flatland cobra on this pic), holz drop and roll, float 2's in front, better boards,vents, some powder coat, tunnel wrap,paint, PCV...... Turbo next??????
Thanks mountainhorse for all your help on this build!

DSC05231.jpg

DSC05232.jpg
[/IMG]

love the hood, who did your graphics?

Hers and His 700 IQ's

Finally had a chance to snap a few pics..

Momma's...

A few minor mods, the list of regulars, and she loves it....
DSCF1267.jpg

Mine...

I did all the chasis work. Alot of parts from Fastrax, a few from MH, hood and vents from ModRods, and the piece I am most proud of... the custom built turbo system by Twister. I helped with the turbo, but most of it was moral support and yes I can get this or that.

Straight race gas and nothing less. Twister built the motor to his specs...

Next year it is gettting FTX cf side panels/vents, and possibly hood. The turbo system coated and its done.

DSCF1274.jpg

14lbs is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!
DSCF1277.jpg

Premium Features

Back