• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raffle for Custom Built Brad Story 2009 M1200 Turbo 162

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Damn even the consolation prizes are high end. The cash deal doesn't worry me but it's going to be a pia if you don't make quota.

I'll stand on the freakin street corner buck azz naked to make quota if i have too...not sure if that would help or hinder but it's worth a shot:eek: I am so sure i can do this i am totally not worried about. Have some faith brother i can sell ice cubes to eskimos....LOL:D

Michelle

Reactions: Blu Du
Jul 7, 2006
kalispell MT
Sweet

This is a great idea and maybe a way to generate a lot of dough for SAWS, BRC etc. if some other big sled builders get on board w/ this kind of raffles. Build it for costs of parts and donate anything over to fightin the greenies. It seems there is a lot more interest in donating to cause if there som shwag involved. Just a thought. Will probably end up buying at least 5 of those tickets but the first one is the only one I'll need.

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
Ok we sweetened the pot. We had to send a application into the Oregon Dept of Justice. We are approved we had to send them all the info on the Raffle to get the permit.

The drawing will be at the Salt Lake Sno show on the 24th of October at 5 P.M. We will be located in the Simmons Booth.
Grand Prize will be Brads Sled
1st place will be a Klim Escape 30 Abs bag
2nd Place Klim Valdez Jacket
3rd place Klim GTX Adreline Boot

Tickets are at the printers and as soon as I have the permit I can start selling them. Payments are going to have to be Cash(@your own risk),Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check. I will need a stamped self addressed envelope to send you your stubs. If you want to pay over the phone there will be a 2.00 charge for postage and fee's. Questions? I am expecting to be able to get this rolling by August 1st. You do not have to be present to win. The winner of the sled if interested can plan a day of riding with Brad so he can show the winner how to tune the sled.

Michelle

you should have the name we have to write on the check, and the actual address we have to send it to, to all of us peeps that are going to be mailing our payments, on your reply page[on the bottem] so its easier for us to be able to send payments. chris

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
you should have the name we have to write on the check, and the actual address we have to send it to, to all of us peeps that are going to be mailing our payments, on your reply page[on the bottem] so its easier for us to be able to send payments. chris

Oregon Trail Sports
1925 Auburn Ave
Baker City,Or 97814
541-523-3500
Don't send money yet I will let you all know when with a New Thread. Got to have permit in hand before i accept ANY money:D

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
I cant wait to drive out there and pic up my new back up sled.
Since I cant buy the tickets from you standing there in your birthday suit,
are ya gonna be naked when I pick her up????? :D:D:D

No but i might be able to get Brad to do it.....LOL Since you will be picking it up in Utah....:D

Premium Features