• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2010 SAWS, Brad Story Sled Raffle is now OPEN!!!!!

S

Sled169

attachment.php
Raffle Party poster

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderguy BOOSTED

bowerman61028

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2009
Bend, OR
Just a thought.
How about we do a live raffle drawing in one of the chat rooms.

I can open a room up to all members that night so everyone can come and be part of it live as the tickets are drawn.

Is there going to be a live room to watch the drawing? I had planned on going but after wrecking my sled last weekend my wife is making me stay home this one. We don't have to be present to win correct? So how are you going to know who won? Just post the winning numbers up once they are drawn?

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Is there going to be a live room to watch the drawing? I had planned on going but after wrecking my sled last weekend my wife is making me stay home this one. We don't have to be present to win correct? So how are you going to know who won? Just post the winning numbers up once they are drawn?

Brad will give you a call if you win

S

Sled169

If Chris still wants to do a live chat room we can do that, we have a computer next to the stage where we will draw the winning tickets.

I plan to start the drawings around 8:00 PM, We have a lot of door prizes to give out and then we will get to the sled prizes so I would expect it to be closer to 8:30 before we get to the grand prize.

Brad will call the winner and we will get all the winners posted as fast as we can.

At last count we are down to less than 50 tickets so hurry and get them before they are all gone.

Reactions: bowerman61028

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Day of truth indeed. Find out tonight if I'm in a new tax bracket or not! LOL

Having a hard time doing anything with all my fingers and toes crossed!

S

Sled169

Sled is sitting in the middle of the floor, raffle items are layed out. T minus three hours to the big give away.

Thanks again to all the sponsors for all the give away items, I hope we get a decent turn out tonight we have over $25,000 in prizes to give away.

S

Sled169

Sled was won By, Scott Sherwood from AB, Canada

Mark Mesenbrink won the Kilm Ipluse gear and donated it back and Jess Balcford bought it for $500 donation to SAWS

Phillip Gill won the Gen 3 skis from Alaska

Cory Seward won the Kilm base layer set

Thanks to all the sponsors and raffle ticket buyers, we are planning to do this again next year so stay tuned.

Premium Features