• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raffle for Custom Built Brad Story 2009 M1200 Turbo 162

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
trade

ill trade the winning ticket for the wife and kid.tell randy ill send her down with his favorite ice cold six pack naked.:D

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
I would love to buy some tickets as well. Just contact me at kellywhitman@cyberport.net when/if you get it going. Mail is the way to go.
Thanks
Kelly

The raffle is GOING to happen i just have to have the permit in hand to sell tickets. They are at the printers and should be ready in a few days. I had to make tickets couldn't just use your basic ticket. The rules are a pain in the azz but we are playing a waiting game with DOJ on them getting the permit completed and sent out hoping for Aug 1st. I WILL be emailing you!!!

Michelle:D

Reactions: 76FOMOCO

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
ill trade the winning ticket for the wife and kid.tell randy ill send her down with his favorite ice cold six pack naked.:D

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
After I win I'm picking up the sled in this:beer;:beer;

0586294600.jpg

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
FYI Rumors are going around that the drawing will be at the TS 8 Premier in Ogden. This is NOT correct it will be held at the Salt Lake Snow show in South Jordan on the 24th! Any Questions? Who are you guys hering this from so I may correct them?

Michelle

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Yah i'm ready to purchase a few :moon:

Still waiting on the DOJ:mad: You know the government they don't get in a hurry for anybody unless THEY want something.....like money:rolleyes: When I have the permit and can take your money I will post a NEW thread that tickets are ready for sale okie dokie:D Thanks for you patience guys I am trying my hardest to get the lead out of their a$$'s!!!!

Michelle

Reactions: MTm7

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
OK peeps permit is in the mail TODAY!!! I should get it by Wed.....YEAH!!! Tickets are being printed and i should have in hand by Friday!!!! The DOJ did NOT approve my first ticket so I had to make changes and after the fourth or fifth we got a approval!!

Drawing will be held on December 12th to give me time to sell enough tickets!
Drawing has to be in OREGON. Utah does not recognize a Oregon gaming Lic.
I have booked the Elk's Lodge here in Baker for a little get together and am getting Team ThunderStruck together to be at the shin dig! :)
I have contacted the local Movie theater here in town and am trying to get them to let me have a showing of TS8 on the same night.
I will start a new thread when i get the permit and have it IN HAND and we will get this show on the ROAD!!!!! NO LATER THEN THIS FRIDAY FOR THE OPENING OF TICKET SALES!!!!!
OH and BRAD STORY will be here and will be drawing the winning ticket!!!

Michelle

Reactions: Blu Du
D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
I wish I could raffle off my old sled and get what I put into it back in my pocket.

Haha. I agree. Dont get me wrong........this would be a super cool sled to win, and I will probably still buy some tickets. But it would be a little easier to swallow if the owner took a little bit of a hit on depreciation. Thats just a part of owning these money pits. It would also put more of the money towards the cause we are supporting.

Reactions: Transporter

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Haha. I agree. Dont get me wrong........this would be a super cool sled to win, and I will probably still buy some tickets. But it would be a little easier to swallow if the owner took a little bit of a hit on depreciation. Thats just a part of owning these money pits. It would also put more of the money towards the cause we are supporting.

Ok Since I have not put on here what I paid for this sled and What Brad paid for the parts plus the 40+ hours he has into labor lets break this down:

This sled cost ME as a dealer 11550.00
Brads Cost on the parts is 18000.00+
Brads Labor is 75.00 Hour @40 hours=3000.00
Total Estimate is 29550.00
Now this is a ruff estimate on the low end!
I am paying for the Raffle Lic I am paying for the Raffle tickets which are gonna cost me a few hundred dollars. I am paying for the drawing party and the rental of the movie theatre. Plus I got Klim to sponsor some prizes. I think a 4550.00 loss is a pretty big hit!
Any questions?

Michelle:beer;:D

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Michelle, while adding up costs you might include dial in time for this sled. Most people will not get their sled to run anywhere near as good as this one does with Brad's tuning. Also you mentioned a while back that the winner will get a day of tutorial with Brad on the snow with this sled, what's that worth?

I can hardly wait to come down there and pick it up:D:D:beer;.

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
is this the sled he was riding in TS7? cuz it said t-m12.. and it looks dang similar. if it is im almost affraid to buy tickets.... I wouldnt barely be able to handle the m1200 let alone sick boost.

when we can order tickets, im in for 2, i hope my girlfriend doesnt win it, that would just be dumb!

M

Mnt bound

Aug 16, 2008
Western Colorado
OK peeps permit is in the mail TODAY!!! I should get it by Wed.....YEAH!!! Tickets are being printed and i should have in hand by Friday!!!! The DOJ did NOT approve my first ticket so I had to make changes and after the fourth or fifth we got a approval!!

Drawing will be held on December 12th to give me time to sell enough tickets!
Drawing has to be in OREGON. Utah does not recognize a Oregon gaming Lic.
I have booked the Elk's Lodge here in Baker for a little get together and am getting Team ThunderStruck together to be at the shin dig! :)
I have contacted the local Movie theater here in town and am trying to get them to let me have a showing of TS8 on the same night.
I will start a new thread when i get the permit and have it IN HAND and we will get this show on the ROAD!!!!! NO LATER THEN THIS FRIDAY FOR THE OPENING OF TICKET SALES!!!!!
OH and BRAD STORY will be here and will be drawing the winning ticket!!!

Michelle

Still do not need to be present to win??

Premium Features