• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raffle for Custom Built Brad Story 2009 M1200 Turbo 162

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
I know Brads 08 was under 500Lbs w/mesh hood along with 400hp or more, at what kind of boost I dunno.

Brad said "Hi" to you Spud! This sled With the Turbo and the light weight stuff is right at about stock weight and the the HP is and i Quote "ALOT"

That's cool, no hurry.

Ok so Travis can't find his.....I called Special Services at Cat and am waiting on them to call me back. I can sell you a Brand New on for 200.00 drop shipped to your door. If Special Service's has one it would be around 100.00 and that includes shipping. I will let you know. Call me and give me your number again. My Dad cleaned my office and threw all my notes away.

Michelle:D

I have Brads 1200 from last year and its the funnest sled Ive ever owned. Thought about selling it, but then Id have to replace it. So im going to build an M8 with a turbo and have that for the play sled and then when cocky yamaha riders come to the hill I'll just go back to the trailer and get the big dog.

Premium Features

Back