• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK vs. Ski Doo XP

Actually Dave rides a Dragon with lots of goodies, has been around sleds for quite a while and owned various brands.

Still talking about a sled that he hasn't ridden talking about the best built sled, when the rmk has no "toughness" issues, doesn't make a whole hell of a lot sense, plus he can give it and take it, just like "snowmobiler" all good

People can say what they want...the truth is, the E-tec far out climbs the stock Pro...no comparison....it sucks...but it's the truth

My riding partner SUCKS and he is out pulling me...

the guy im riding with tomarro is as good or better rider then me,,, so we will see what the pro can do vs the 2010xp with comparable riders. and we will switch seats.

Longgold What is your weight difference vs the doo rider?

Are you running the assault? What kind of track?

In the real deep days with equal rider weights and track lengths.... I doubt the doo will win.

Himarks...Ha, Ha... No contest stock vs. stock (if you can find a XP on the planet with stock clutching that actually works...) - But you guys are totally missing the point - the Pro handles like a snowy wet dream!
232323232%7Ffp633%3B4%3Enu%3D72%3C4%3E4%3B9%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D335%3A77%3C36434%3Bnu0mrj

Ask all my buddys that have xp's and cracked bulk heads how well built their sleds are
My son's xp stock tunnel folded the first year. Put on after market tunnel and broke the bulk heard . After helping him fix it again, I would have to say I would never buy a doo. I love the way my new pro eats him up.

Himarks...Ha, Ha... No contest stock vs. stock (if you can find a XP on the planet with stock clutching that actually works...) - But you guys are totally missing the point - the Pro handles like a snowy wet dream!
232323232%7Ffp633%3B4%3Enu%3D72%3C4%3E4%3B9%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D335%3A77%3C36434%3Bnu0mrj

that's an awesome pic.

Doug,didnt your dad ever tell you you cant win a pissn contest with a skunk ! truth is yesterday the pros put on a clinic in the treed steeps for all the other sleds to behold ! I was even amazed that the battle could be so lopsided.

Doug,didnt your dad ever tell you you cant win a pissn contest with a skunk ! truth is yesterday the pros put on a clinic in the treed steeps for all the other sleds to behold ! I was even amazed that the battle could be so lopsided.

In awesome snow yesterday courtesy of Tomtana - Thanks! The Pro's go straight up pretty good, but add in those trees where you're on and off the gas and the Pro excels - no way my old '09 XP 163" goes straight up through those trees like a Pro...

In awesome snow yesterday courtesy of Tomtana - Thanks! The Pro's go straight up pretty good, but add in those trees where you're on and off the gas and the Pro excels - no way my old '09 XP 163" goes straight up through those trees like a Pro...

Roger that!! These Pro's are a whole different animal in the trees which is the way I like em!!

Snowmobiler Pics won't do, we need video of the peeps actually trying to get there POS XP's to beat the Pro's, good luck with this your gonna need it:face-icon-small-hap

maybe the pro is track poaching to get there.?:)

there's no track in front of the pro but i bet you could photo shop in there, or put a skidoo sticker on the pro although the skidoo stickers do ruin the sidehilling capabilities of the pro and boondocking performance will be cut in half.

all i know was i was die hard doo.... went with the poo for the price and warranty and extras was still cheaper than the doo... i am convinced, and i had my die hard doo buddys thinkin twice and eatin their words about my 140 horse 15 wide track!

but i must say 20 min out and already a bent a - arm. . . . . man them things are weak.

270 miles on the long weekend though.

takes a little to get used to but once you do, the things you can pull are amazing.. im never lookin back.

Premium Features

Back