• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placier tomorrow?

Andy- I'm surprised you found some goods. I got bored and felt like working instead of trying to see the ground in front of me. I just wasnt that stoked on riding today I guess.

Rev440- That was you one-lunging it on the old iron today? You figure out what was wrong with it? If not I'm surprised you made it up top.

Ha ha well the sled has atleast 50 percent more power than the truck so you might be right about pulling it. And to the GVWR the Bruiser actualy handles the weight in the bed better than that 09 did. Between all the oil the truck leaks and all the oil my sled leaks when I roll it I am doing my part in supporting the oil industry :D

yea the only thing I could do to get it to run on the rboth cylinders was leave the plug cap half way off the plug. I taped it up higher to the spark plug and it ran fine the rest of the day. Any ideas on what that could be? Im headed up to carter/crescent tomorow.

Rev440- That was you one-lunging it on the old iron today? You figure out what was wrong with it? If not I'm surprised you made it up top.[/QUOTE]

Andy- I'm surprised you found some goods. I got bored and felt like working instead of trying to see the ground in front of me. I just wasnt that stoked on riding today I guess.

Rev440- That was you one-lunging it on the old iron today? You figure out what was wrong with it? If not I'm surprised you made it up top.

Ya, about an hour or so after we lost track of you guys the light got pretty good.
We kept working the trees heading North and the snow got really good.
About halfway down the power-line all the tracks disappeared and it was virgin pow the rest of the way.

After about the third time I piled it up in the trees Tom said, "have you been watching those damn Chris Burandt movies again?"
I just kinda hung my head and said "yep"...

Ya, about an hour or so after we lost track of you guys the light got pretty good.
We kept working the trees heading North and the snow got really good.
About halfway down the power-line all the tracks disappeared and it was virgin pow the rest of the way.

After about the third time I piled it up in the trees Tom said, "have you been watching those damn Chris Burandt movies again?"
I just kinda hung my head and said "yep"...

Haha..Have you seen this new sled movie called Forecast? It's got some really sick Burandt and other backcountry stuff. If you don't have it, you NEED it.

Premium Features

Back