• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures of a few rifles...

Yeah 200 oh well…l sooooooo I got a good one for ya some friends and I thought a few years back to build a silencer...... so I put the .22 barrel in the lathe turned it down threaded it ……took a shaft and drilled a hole threw it put some washers and spacers what not worked less then kind of….. sooooooooo I decide to go get a new scope put on and carry my gun in to the gun store well........thank god for me literally the night before at 12 the ban cam off having taped barrels and silencers the guy at the gun store said get the f*** out of here you’re lucky that that ban was lifted or I would have to contact the FBI I think I may have sh** myself also for whatever reason I don’t know why I brought it in the store…. funny thing the same guy sold me this one just a few years later haha

Its an AR pistol. About the most worthless gun on the face of the planet. Might become viable, IMO, if one of the manufacturers puts effort into a piston upper.

I was going to say it but bit my tongue

wow you guys are hard to please
as for me-- i like this gun and also for worthless try breaking in my house and see how worthless it is!!

Firecatguy, WTH is that thing?

Bushmaster Carbon 15 Type 97 Pistol

In the Bushmaster Carbon 15 line, the Type 97 Pistol includes the top of the line features that will stand out at any range. With a space-age look and high tech design, this 46 ounce feather-weight is a real blast to shoot. The Upper and Lower Receivers are molded of state of the art Carbon Fiber 15 material that offers incredible durability, strength and ultra-light weight. The pistol's fluted, stainless steel, match grade barrel is chambered for the 5.56mm NATO Cartridge and readily accepts the .223 Remington cartridge as well. Barrel fluting - eight deep lengthwise grooves - offer increased cooling and further reduces total weight. A Quick Detachable Compensator on the muzzle end controls muzzle rise and felt recoil, and is easily removed by means of its spring loaded locking collar. The quality machined steel bolt will provide tight chamber lockup and long wear, and its bolt carrier is chrome plated for easy cleaning. An optional flashlight or laser mounting attachment is designed to clamp directly to the barrel by means of the fluting grooves (consult your Bushmaster salesperson about this option).

Firing controls on the Type 97 Pistol are in the familiar AR15 layout, and for additional safety, the Safety Selector Lever markings are color-coded on both sides of the Lower Receiver to quickly determine the firing status of the pistol. The Charging Handle is molded of Carbon Fiber, and captivated takedown pins allow Upper and Lower Receiver separation for easy cleaning and lubrication. The Type 97 Pistol includes iron sights - the rear is a ghost ring type, and the front sight is a heavy blade integral to the gas block. The gas tube is enclosed for strength and the enclosure is vented to aid in cooling. An ergonomically designed Hogue Over Molded pistol grip is fitted for comfort. Though no forend is included, the shooter can simply wrap the weak hand around magazine and well for two handed shooting

Firecat - I have just seen some recurring issues with them that can't really be fixed, although it was not the Bushmaster product.

Like I said I was biting my tongue for a reason, I am normally not one to bag on other peoples stuff but since it was brought up I couldn't help but throw in my .02

To each their own. Eh

Premium Features

Back