• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures of a few rifles...

What can you sell the full setup for? Im thinking if obama gets elected, that is one gun to snag while we still can.

It depends how intricate you want to go. But if your even thinking about it, id suggest ordering an action right now because everything else we can make :)

Damn, the guns in this thread makes my Weatherby Mark V 30-06 w/ Zeiss 3-9 and my dads Sako L61R .270 Win W/ Redfield 3-9 seem gay!!! lol

Well here is a few of mine. My Sako TRG-S or model 995 if you will, 7mmSTW. The other is my grandfathers, may he rest in peace, 1962 Winchester model 70 factory custom. It is a .264 Win mag with 26" stainless barrel and a stainless Weaver scope that has three cross hairs both vertical and horizontal. Makes a box and cross hairs in the midle. Cool as heck. There are only four of these in the world and mine is the only one that still has the scope the factory put on it.

Picture 528.jpg Picture 529.jpg Picture 541.jpg Picture 543.jpg

Well here is a few of mine. My Sako TRG-S or model 995 if you will, 7mmSTW. The other is my grandfathers, may he rest in peace, 1962 Winchester model 70 factory custom. It is a .264 Win mag with 26" stainless barrel and a stainless Weaver scope that has three cross hairs both vertical and horizontal. Makes a box and cross hairs in the midle. Cool as heck. There are only four of these in the world and mine is the only one that still has the scope the factory put on it.

Both beautiful guns!!!

cabinnew259.jpg

kel-tek makes one that has the recoil system built above the bolt so it doesnt have the stupid nun on the back, they are a pretty cool little gun, sorta silly, as .223 cant really get going at all in a tiny arse barrel, ill keep my AR that is pretty much an M4 semi auto.

You can still buy silencers. But probably not for long. I suggest to all those who own an AR, buy yourself a BETA-C magazine, dont wait on it either.

Have dipped into silencers, wont do it again, just too much hassle to own :mad: the government wants too much to do with it

yeah i love shooting that thing its usually spot on also love the can i got a few really good vids some place of some really nice bump fire

Silencers are sweet no doubt. They should go lax on people who use it to target shoot. Ive even dabbed into trying to make my own, came up successful in the .22 cals up to .243, but fell short their.

Those who dont think their is a science to silencers dont know what they are talking about :rolleyes: mine were twice as big and only 75% as effective as those to purchase.

Is it still $200 a year for the tax stamp?

Premium Features

Back