• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics from Cantwell...

R
Dec 31, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Pics from Sunday

907JOSHDW
[/URL][/IMG]
907JOSHDW
[/URL][/IMG]
907JOSHDW
[/URL][/IMG]

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
We saw you guys ride by us out there Sunday. Were you riding with that bunch of 20 sleds or were they just following ya?

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Pretty sure you guys rode right by us too. We were the other big group, about 13. One of the guys in your group on a rev had some trouble with deep snow on flat ground :beer;:D

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Pretty sure you guys rode right by us too. We were the other big group, about 13. One of the guys in your group on a rev had some trouble with deep snow on flat ground :beer;:D

lol.... I helped dig a black rev out that was with em too! :beer;

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
Riding this weekend

Is anyone going to Cantwell this weekend that I could tag along with? No one I ride with wants to go that far blah blah there purses are heavy. I should have my parts and sled back together by Saturday or Sunday. Let me know. Thanks. Tim

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
That was pretty funny, especially since he decided to do that right in front of you guys! I came back to help just in time to get a good laugh. That was his maiden voyage to Cantwell. The group we were with was retardedly huge. I dont think I knew half of them, but was still a great day of riding.

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
That was pretty funny, especially since he decided to do that right in front of you guys! I came back to help just in time to get a good laugh. That was his maiden voyage to Cantwell. The group we were with was retardedly huge. I dont think I knew half of them, but was still a great day of riding.

Yeah it was good for a chuckle. Our group was too big too. You on the white M1 with stripped decals? I was on the one with the custom M1000 decal on the side. Pretty good snow out there, too many damn trees! We had a guy on an M1 smack a few...new bumper and airbox coming to him soon.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Yeah it was good for a chuckle. Our group was too big too. You on the white M1 with stripped decals? I was on the one with the custom M1000 decal on the side. Pretty good snow out there, too many damn trees! We had a guy on an M1 smack a few...new bumper and airbox coming to him soon.

Yup that was me on the white M8 with no decals and blaze orange jacket. I think I was the only cat in that entire crew. I think I saw you up there when our groups were somewhat mixing for a few minutes against that hillside. Tree riding in Cantwell is about as good as it gets IMO, love it. The killer mountain terrain is aways back but only good if its sunny most of the day. We should get together for a ride sometime. Ill be hitting that area alot more regularly once 'spring riding" is in full effect. :beer;

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Yup that was me on the white M8 with no decals and blaze orange jacket. I think I was the only cat in that entire crew. I think I saw you up there when our groups were somewhat mixing for a few minutes against that hillside. Tree riding in Cantwell is about as good as it gets IMO, love it. The killer mountain terrain is aways back but only good if its sunny most of the day. We should get together for a ride sometime. Ill be hitting that area alot more regularly once 'spring riding" is in full effect. :beer;

Yeah all we had was Cats in the group pretty much except the poor guy on the 6 banger shorty haha.

Always up for riding in Cantwell.

B
Jan 15, 2008
Hey, looking for somebody to ride with...whenever...midweek or weekend...cantwell or eureka...I don't care if it's cold. I have a trailer and don't mind driving. I'm in Anchorage

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Hey stewart...you FINALLY stripped the decals eh? You didnt want to be the only cat left in town with decals did you??? I remember our conversation about stripping decals..he he he.

BTW, next time, leave some room in the pullout so I can do doughnuts in my truck. PLP BABY WOO HOO!

And I notice your part of the KLIM posse now too.:)

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Hey stewart...you FINALLY stripped the decals eh? You didnt want to be the only cat left in town with decals did you??? I remember our conversation about stripping decals..he he he.

BTW, next time, leave some room in the pullout so I can do doughnuts in my truck. PLP BABY WOO HOO!

And I notice your part of the KLIM posse now too.:)

They have been gone the entire season retard. I took them off last summer. You havent noticed because you have spent too much time grounded by your wife. Yeah its easy to be part of the KLIM posse when I get a fat discount on thier gear :D

Remember what I said would happen if I pulled them off? People would think its an M1...like they just did. Ive actually been thinking of getting a graphics kit for it. It gets sooo jacked up in the alders. Now its off-white with brown stripes. Now its almost as cool as your rattle canned rev. haha later dipsh*t :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features