• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Peteresville 2008-2009 Conditions*

So wheres the ride report from all the goons that rode 131. Seen you all in the parking lot but we where alone in the hills. We where in a black and grey psd and a blue ss.

lol, we didnt see anyone either. We got pretty much the last two parking spaces at 131 on sat..:)

Right on... We were in the middle of the cluster f - there were some guys that were nice enough to let us tuck in beside their camp. Glad you guys made it in, it was a killer day there for sure. :)

Cluster F to say the least, I was a little worried about not getting a spot with that damn enclosed. But got lucky when that camper decided to leave.

We got lucky and got the last 4 spots about a 1/4 mile before the Gate Creek turnoff. I've never seen that many vehicles out there before, i'll have to remember to find another place to ride during that timeframe.

Petersville this weekend?

Anyone considering riding this area soon? Kenny Creek lodge says all the ash is "covered up" with a fresh layer of snow. I just dont know if it is truly gone and im not willing to risk ruining my 09 summit. Ive got to get some riding in but im not a steep and deep guy!

I love riding out there but I also worry about the ash getting inside my sled and trashing it. Even though the ash is covered it's still there and can cause some major havoc to your machine.

Ok Mr. Tookes, you have made me mad! I need directions to this "sector 7" area. This may be my last ride of the season and need a good one! And why no pictures of you on the yamaha? could not get it to 15lbs boost?

CRASH!!!

Yea. What he said! And since I showed you the trail, you OWE me the gps coordinates. If you don't share, then H gets the Saleen and YOU don't. So there!

A little windy today but otherwise the weather was excellant, no ash and decent snow in the hills, if you were willing to hunt for it

petersville 018.jpg petersville 019.jpg

We went to Petersville on Saturday, blue bird skies and lots of untracked snow that was a little firm but fun to ride on. Finally getting the sled dialed in and the season is almost over. Hop to get in at least 1 more ride before the snow is unrideable.

Premium Features

Back