• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oh yeah finally! SNOW COMING!!!!!!

M

m7162

Oct 17, 2008
wasilla
went to willow side hachers yesterday willow had good snow went all the way back to the last parking lot was rain/snow and 39 snow was way mush water every ware so and wind was blowing hard to.... so we turned around oh well

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
went to willow side hachers yesterday willow had good snow went all the way back to the last parking lot was rain/snow and 39 snow was way mush water every ware so and wind was blowing hard to.... so we turned around oh well

Wimp...oh yea, cats don't like water lol:D

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Me too! I have my new heated grips on my sled and a purdy new hood and she is looking all shiny...and now it's crap outside?!?!?! Are you kidding me.....GRRRR

Guess I could work on my 4 wheeler and drink some crown :D

I ended up having to work on one of the 4 wheeler's too! Damn shed's been fine for 5 years but with the quick warmup it collapsed on the Arctic cat! :beer;

1-15-09009.jpg

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
51 and finally falling here in the creek, raining steady. Amazingly and on the positive Grandview doesn't show a loss of snow pack and temps are currently 34

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Came through Eureka yesterday evening, just a light dusting, knee deep snow at the parking lot was around 31 degrees then currently 30

W
I don't think Eureka lost snow, but it didn't have much to begin with. Did it look very wind blown? Was up there awhile ago and not enough snow to ride through the brushy spots. Ended up on the trail or riding swamps/lakes. If you hit the throttle hard on the lakes you'd spin on the ice. If you hit the throttle hard on the swamps you'd dig down to grass. This was a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think much snow has fallen since.

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Got up this morning and looked out the front window at Baldy. All I can say is that I want to cry.. :(

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
But doesn't it do this almost every Jan:confused:I can think of many years that is has. Doesn't make it right for sure, just normal lol:beer;

Yeah, I think you're right in that it does come every Jan but it's more like just after the first o Jan is what I remember - so it's two weeks late, let's hope that this will just extend our riding season ;)

Keep doing the snowdance!!!!! :face-icon-small-win

S
Dec 30, 2007
AK
Who opened this thread? Why? Since then this thread has totally jinxed the ENTIRE STATE of EPIC SNOW for 2009

KEEP DANCING!!! we won't will have good riding until MAY!:D

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
The roads are so crappy we didn't head south, went north and rode 80 miles of 2' deep mashed taters. :p

People are crashed on the highways everywhere you can't go 1/2 mile without seeing a spot where somebody slid off. Wonder if I can get some :beer;:beer;:beer; delivered!:D

Premium Features