• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>>>> OFFICIAL SKI-DOO 2017 SUMMIT REVEAL ((Full Details & Photos))

Agree, thanks for putting that together. It looks awesome overall. If I wasn't accustomed to riding a 174 I would be getting my snowcheck ready. No need to snowcheck a sled so I can own 3 of the same since the x174 looks totally unchanged other than graphics. The 165 should be awesome. Maybe next year the x174 will get new engine/ras 3/ new running boards/dimension changes, etc.

a couple first thoughts.....

-am i understanding that the cooler is built into the tunnel? punch a hole in a the cooler, and your tunnel is toast?

-no info on front end changes (s-module area)

-10 lb weight drop IN THE TRACK ALONE! impressive, but i hope the track lasts....

-why different boards between sp and x models. that is a complete waste of money on the manufacturing side of things. why not offer something more appealing to the X model snow checker's.

-the 850cc engine hype has me bummed out..... there is literally no gain in HP (i know it says 10 hp, but something is funky). old etec was 163.9 hp, this one is 165 hp

I wonder if the customers will complain enough to be able to get the 174 in the new 850? Seems to have worked for colors for the past few years.

Looks sick. Engine looks very reliable. 3.5 pitch track with no antistab. Must not stab with rail tips. Lots of new stuff, cant even gather it all in quick enough lol!

Premium Features

Back