• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled deliveries

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Polaris told me the day, not my dealer at Polaris directly, told me that it will ship sometime between February 1 and February 28….. it was supposed to be an end of January delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Finally saw pictures of Orange Hardcores going down the line last week. Was told by a good source way back in November those might be a March 1 delivery. Guess they were close.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Also quick drive belts. As far as we know it could be a number of things. But like you if it’s Foam, can, Suspension, tether, pull cord or anything like that, just ship me my sled as it is because that’s all getting replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PSI 800

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
I received an email from Cat this afternoon saying all the snowcheck sleds we have sold might be delivered around March, and the in season sleds will not be produced until after the 2023 launch if not at all. I am waiting for answers from them. This crap is getting old, not just powersports, the ag industry is the same crap!!!!

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
My buddy is still waiting for his turbo Doo so it's not just Cat. I am starting to question all these delays and I mean everywhere. This seems to be turning into a real easy way to raise prices reduce inventory and improve the bottom line.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I can tell you the local Can-am, Ski-doo, and Husqvarna dealer I talk to is getting awful tired of not having inventory to sell. People walk in off the street to see some units to check out and possibly buy or order, but there's nothing to show them. They don't understand the supply issues and actually get mad. Some have even left bad reviews for them on Google because they had an empty showroom.

One of my uncles ordered a Ford F-450 pickup in July and still hasn't been built. GM and Ram flat out told the company my dad works for that they can't supply them with pickups right now. Inventory on everything here has been gone 6months to a year.

Last edited:
Premium Features