• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New "PRO RMK" unveiled

V

Vertical

Mar 10, 2008
What's the problem with the current tunnels?
Lighter weight just means weaker parts for the most part. Hope that new fancy tunnel holds up better than the current one. Don't even need to mention the motor issues.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Lighter weight just means weaker parts for the most part. Hope that new fancy tunnel holds up better than the current one. Don't even need to mention the motor issues.

The tunnel looks the same as the current RAW IQ chassis, but with new running boards that may actually let the snow fall through.

Last edited:

trevormezz

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2010
Elk Grove CA
Dealer Mtg in March at the Belegio in Vegas I will be there and bring back a ton of pics and info to spread about how sick this new sled is gonna be.

For the record the 800 motor 08 09 out of 47 sold and 47 update and rebuilds done i only had 2 actually blow up and that was mainly user error riding in **** conditions and ignoring overheating lights.

And i personally got 2 800s and think they run and handle great. I am pumped for 2011 line up and think it will be a big time seller.

F

Fast Freddie

Mar 1, 2009
Shoshone Idaho
OK guys now that we have seen it. All you aftermarket guys start working on the new front bumper,vent's,skid. As that front will plow like a dump truck thru a cornice.And the motor guy's think you can get 180is hp out of this thing. Till then i'll stay riding my old 05 900 tractor.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-ton:pound:

Last edited:

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I'll be completely honest here... there is a pretty good chance I might have to put a down payment on one of these bad boys! I wonder how quick someone will have a turbo kit out for them?

I bet there will be one out before next winter,pretty nice sled in my opinion

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I think the technology behind the sled is incredible, but the "proven" 800cfi polaris is claiming just isn't that.

tree..its the same lower end that has been pretty bullet proof the last 3 seasons..that has a new topend, fuel system, ignition, exhaust and some other things...my source has been riding and wrenching it for quite a while..160+ hp...and dominates the 10 sleds everywhere....

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I'll be completely honest here... there is a pretty good chance I might have to put a down payment on one of these bad boys! I wonder how quick someone will have a turbo kit out for them?

Aero has the turbo kit out already for the 600 Rush..im sure their working on the 800 kit now..

http://www.aerocharger.com/kits_polaris_rush.php

I dont care for the 600 chassis, but i would LOVE to wreck the 800 :face-icon-small-hap

Reactions: 94fordguy
S
Nov 26, 2007
Washington State
What's the problem with the current tunnels?

The tunnel looks the same as the current RAW IQ chassis, but with new running boards that may actually let the snow fall through.

I waffled mine right where the black support bar for the running boards bolts into the tunnel and I am not the only one to do that. I have never wrecked it and I don't do big jumps. Don't know how it happened and i'm not the only one it's happened to. I just don't think they are going to hold up when you get down to 430lbs. Shedding all that weight means less strength for sure. I have 700 miles on an 08 Dragon and the black support bars are already sagging, I ride at 200lbs max full gear. I now have to find a fix or do I just buy the same weak crap for $1200 from Polaris. Atleast it's two piece so I don't have to tear it all apart to fix. I really enjoy the Dragon but the chassis is getting weaker every year.

Premium Features