• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New "PRO RMK" unveiled

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
It looks like a sweet chassis. But the main question is if the Engine will hold up. I want to ride it though!

S

springer

Feb 1, 2008
Washington
New chassis+new motor?= gernade with pin pulled! It is to bad that Polaris has such a well earned reputation for having the consumer work out it problems for them on first year introductions! It may look good but it will take a year or longer for them to get it right.Don't get me wrong I am not bashing Polaris. I ride one,however I am done being part of there R&D!!!!!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Unless whatever it is that they wind up doing to the motor results in torque numbers equal to the 900, I'm not really all that interested. haha:face-icon-small-win

Interesting to see then dropping some more weight tho, I wonder how the total package will perform.....:face-icon-small-hap

Reactions: Danbot

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Unless whatever it is that they wind up doing to the motor results in torque numbers equal to the 900, I'm not really all that interested. haha:face-icon-small-win

Interesting to see then dropping some more weight tho, I wonder how the total package will perform.....:face-icon-small-hap

been told by someone who has had it both in the shop and on the snow..160+ hp on a engine with new fuel system, exhaust system, cylinders, and other things including new motor mnt setup new chaincase system, new suspension all the way around..new rush style bulkhead and plastic(its not rush though)less then 427 pds....motor lower in the chassis..supposed to out handle what we have now by a bunch...we will see..

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
But please tell me when it hits the showrooms it will not have those Walker Evans on it.

Those WE's are much better than the WE airs. They are the needles... very nice shock if set up properly.

Has anyone got a good look at a Rush? Is the bulkhead the same except for the construction? Guess what I am wondering is if the plastic could go on a IQ bulkhead?

WyoPro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
Laramie, WY
Haha, I know there are a lot of people out there that have had good luck with the 800CFI in their Dragons....It is just hilirious how many finally talk about it when it is time to get rid of them and go for the 2011 Pro RMK!!

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada

Ditto, holding out for a big block. Id buy an M1000 before an 800 RMK. It is nice to see the chassis updated though

Reactions: guidoxpress
C

champyfz450

Jan 13, 2009
Fort McMurray
Haha, I know there are a lot of people out there that have had good luck with the 800CFI in their Dragons....It is just hilirious how many finally talk about it when it is time to get rid of them and go for the 2011 Pro RMK!!

Well since I am one of the two guys that have complimented the performance of my 800cfi in this thread so far, Ill tell you that I have no intentions of getting rid of my 2010. Why would I get rid of one of the best performing NA/stock bore sleds Ive ever seen run? Ill be buying the 2011 and putting it in the stable beside its older bro. Figured id explain it since you found it so funny. cheers

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
I really like the looks of it! Im hoping they come out with a 144x1.5 track for it tho! Id like to get one for the woman so it can be my back up! Then i can still keep the 9!:face-icon-small-hap

C
Nov 26, 2007
Warning You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue reading this thread, please upgrade to Premium Member status.

**Click Here to Upgrade**

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Is that a drilled out tunnel? Looks like it will open up like the Rev and XP's (hood). That really sucks.

H
Nov 11, 2009
resized_201028171335926_19673.jpg

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en...iew.aspx?WT.ac=SNO-10-US-HOME-2011_2ND_TEASER

Reactions: Danbot
Premium Features