• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Cat, about f-ing time!!

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
This also makes me think Pro Climb with a shared chassis instead of use specific models. I guess if they get it right it can work but again, trail vs mountain in my opinion should be vastly different.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
All the brands do shared chassis mtn to flat land, not 100% ideal. Let’s just hope it’s tailored to the mountains, narrower, lighter and more power.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
So 2023 is going to have zero sled sales is what I'm getting out of this. That sounds like a horrific way to do business.
I’m guessing they were not anticipating a large amount of sales for 2023 MY’s anyway. Get rid of current inventory and focus on building and delivering 2024s on time.

Reactions: ndfb35

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
So they are on roughly a 6 year span for platforms. One out early to keep people talkin.
get to read through the business marketing know it all stuff here till then i guess :sneaky:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I believe it’ll be pretty amazing, from those who have riden it, it’s a significant change. There will always be the haters though, no matter how cool it is.

Reactions: Stack

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Super exciting! Sounds like they did their homework and listened to the growing list of feedback. The Firecat was the basis of The M -Series if I’m not mistaken and it did very well for us mountain riders. Hopefully this chassis works great for the trail crowd and transitions well for the mountain segment.

I’m just pumped we finally have something exciting in the pipeline, if you’re Arctic Cat fan or even just a fan of the sport/industry this is awesome! ? Might have to try to make it to Haydays this year!

• Love
Reactions: TreeThrasher

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
This also makes me think Pro Climb with a shared chassis instead of use specific models. I guess if they get it right it can work but again, trail vs mountain in my opinion should be vastly different.

All the brands do shared chassis mtn to flat land, not 100% ideal. Let’s just hope it’s tailored to the mountains, narrower, lighter and more power.
Yep, but a lot of my rides have about 20 miles of trail out of necessity. If the mountain sled has to share some traits with the trail line to make it handle flat corners and big bumps I'll take it.

Reactions: IDspud
K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
Hell yeah, super excited to hear this. Extremely happy with my 21 Alpha 154, best performing sled I've ever owned. If the new one is vastly improved and the price point is right, not ridiculous like the others , I would definitely jump on board. My Cats have always been reliable, so first year issues don't concern me too much.

Reactions: Radar78
Premium Features