• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to meet some riding buddies

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Don't waste a day riding with AKSNOWRIDER. Just another boring day babysitting an old fart! Rides a nice sled though:beer;

Isn't that the truth.. Hey varmit, can you come dig me out? Yes, aksnowrider I'll be over... imagine this over and over throughout the day.. ALL DAY! My back hurts, my shoulders ache... You'll be ok aksnowrider... :rolleyes:

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Thanx guys and its agreed on the sledp0rn pics. Think I could meet any riding buddies like this?

poster-pure-nitrous.jpg

Last edited:
T
Dougy, Dougy , dougy..lest ye forget..the old lady took away your kitchen pass this spring..remember..you are done..stick a fork in it daddy...no more climbing, boondocking..only thing in your future is dirty diapers..midnight feedings and puke..........

Oh ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,For sale, 07 d7, will trade for car seats, diapers, Disney movies....lol. Your just mean man, MEAN!

Reactions: AK800RMK151
B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
Im easy to convince, usually go on weekends unless there is fresh pow and alot of it... then im gone:D:D oh yeah and id say anchorage , just because its kind of the center of all riding grounds. WELCOME!:beer;:beer;

Reactions: MARV1
B
Nov 26, 2007
Hit me up sometime this winter if you need a Local Guide of some areas.

Also- AkSnowrider- I wana see Eureka back by ur cabin areas. Davids Really was not that far. 48 miles back.. God i miss winter...... 3 more months lol:) Remember last year

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Before you guys get all gung ho to go ride w/ SnoDmon, you should really talk to his buddies here in MT. I mean as far as you guys know, this kid could get that 174 stuck on flat ground!:D;)

Reactions: Spud
S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
:rolleyes: But a 174" can't get stuck. . . . :rolleyes:

No, but seriously, when it does, you guys will hate me

Dmon, there are a lot of FLAT lakes up there for that 174" to get stuk...:face-icon-small-coo

btw BC, that was when he was a skinny-snot-nosed-punk 5 years ago on that lake;)

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
It was just a wee lil shorty 166" that day on the lake. But I wasn't the only one stuck. That was a kicka$$ day. Were you there too, Spud? Good days! :beer;

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
::::::::update::::::::

Dmon is enroute as we speak, 24 hrs ago was North of Dawson Creek & wouldn't have cell service til AK...:cool:

thought he'd never doo it. lol!:beer;

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
Brah, the only problem I have with your post is that you stated "people close to my age to ride with" ... riding buds are riding buds, regardless of the age up here in AK.

Premium Features