• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Boxer an Palosi (sp) and Ted and Obama. And the president of the Sierra Club. Most of Hollywood, and...... Sorry, I can't just list one.

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
I can't believe no one said Harry Reed yet!! He is a POS also.

The worst one is a tough call. This will take some though.

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
Michael Moore sprung to my mind immediately. Ted Kennedy, Obama, and Hillary are all right up there.

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Well we know OButthead is the Most Liberal in the Sen right now.:eek:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Here we go again, I do have the rite to defend myself. The worst Libbies are C Mental Ruffy Letterman Fonda. Wow 4 of a kind.

Ha, That is the only list I will ever be on with Letterman! And I came before him too! Funny you think we (cmantle and myself) are the worst libbies.... I would have thought a group wilderness loving snowmobile hating people would have made it higher on the list, but I guess your experiences with libbies, is mostly from the internet and tv? There is another world out there, might be best to take a look around.:face-icon-small-win

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Ha, That is the only list I will ever be on with Letterman! And I came before him too! Funny you think we (cmantle and myself) are the worst libbies.... I would have thought a group wilderness loving snowmobile hating people would have made it higher on the list, but I guess your experiences with libbies, is mostly from the internet and tv? There is another world out there, might be best to take a look around.:face-icon-small-win

OMG... things I didn't know about you....:eek::eek:

A Lib in my midst..
mancrying.jpg

and to think I let you ride in my truck, eat at our table (thanks for picking up the tab by the way), share in our lives. The horrors....!

Anything else you've been hiding buddy..:face-icon-small-win:p:D

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
In addition to all the names mentioned so far,
add to that the "main stream news media" (radio, TV, newspaper) that cant just report "what is, or what was", but has to push a liberal agenda. Practically every news story in print or electronic media is either an "editorial", or flat-out propaganda. :mad:

And their disgusting infatuation with Obama Osama, like some 13 year old girl. :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features