• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lamoille.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
My wife and I rode Lamoille yesterday for the first time. What a nice spot to ride. We had a ball until the FS showed up.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
We are from Reno. Were up in Elko visiting my sister and watching my friend race at the hillclimb.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
We had a wilderness boundry education! Made Lamoille alot smaller riding area then I had thought. But then following tracks dosen't help the situation either.

so did they write you up? did you get caught on your way in or out? know thy enemy and their schedule...

I nabbed a few chutes here in the wasatch yesterday... the rubies better watch their back... :)

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Hey Scott,

Looks like we will be coming up to see your end of the country. What's the conditions? Talked to Gary, but we didn't talk about the Mnt much..........just mostly teased each other.

K
Nov 26, 2007
snowmobile association

Just wondering if any of the elko natives are interested
in starting up a lagitimate ruby mountain snowmobile association?
i am really tired of the f/s not giving us real boundries to play in
and would really like to have a voice (in numbers) in the matter!!
As many of you know, there is far to little ground for all of us to ride
in the canyon at once, the parking is super limited, and the sport keeps growing as the population does.
soon there will be know fresh lines to ride if we don't do something.
just wondering if anyone out there is worried about what happens
in the next 5 years.
Pm me if you are are interested.
J.O.B.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Tony,
The snow is good, plenty of it, but we haven't had a fresh dump in a while so it's pretty stiff. The mountain may have received several inches in the last couple days. We had some weather yesterday and today. I was in Utah riding this last weekend so I'm not sure what it amounted to. Let me know when your coming, I always seem to bump into you on my way off the hill.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
We rode northwest of Strawberry Reservoir in the area of Tower Mountain. It's nice to ride somewhere different every now and then but Lamoille Canyon has 10 times the fun factor.

I'm putting my sled up for sale Jay. Can you or your dad think of anyone who might be interested? I'm trying to purchase another one almost exactly like it that's a couple years newer but I need to sell mine first. If you can think of anyone let me know, I'm only asking $6,500, it has a real fresh motor, only 650 miles on it so far this year. If you can think of anyone have them call me at 738-3078.

Scott

Last edited:
We rode northwest of Strawberry Reservoir in the area of Tower Mountain. It's nice to ride somewhere different every now and then but Lamoille Canyon has 10 times the fun factor.

I'm putting my sled up for sale Jay. Can you or your dad think of anyone who might be interested? I'm trying to purchase another one almost exactly like it that's a couple years newer but I need to sell mine first. If you can think of anyone let me know, I'm only asking $6,500, it has a real fresh motor, only 650 miles on it so far this year. If you can think of anyone have them call me at 738-3078.

Scott

Cool, Sounds nice.

Finally updating hugh, good for you. :) What sled? Hope it works out for you and I'll keep my eyes and ears out for a buyer.

P.S. Do you have it in the Swapmeet section?

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Wow....knowing who to ride with in that AWESOME country was a friggin rush. I won't be able to wipe off my grin till summertime. Thanks to all the locals who made my trip one of the BEST EVER! Phatty..."know thy enemy and their schedule"........PRICELESS....some of the best riders I have been with, and views that only a mountain goat gets to see! And of course a cat rider ;) I only hope to get the opportunity to go there again!

Premium Features