• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lamoille.

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
mucho snow aqui--o

Picture1311.jpg

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
got a little bit

Hey phatty this is one the better snow years allready, so whenever you guys come over it should be sick. PM me when you do ,I would like to see you guys in action.

Hey phatty this is one the better snow years allready, so whenever you guys come over it should be sick. PM me when you do ,I would like to see you guys in action.

Same here! My dad and I are going up lamoille to clear the roads so we can get up there, not taking sleds sadly. Forrest service guy called and said about 2 new feet at the parking lot corner! :D:D So i'll geet a full update when I get back, sound good?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Same here! My dad and I are going up lamoille to clear the roads so we can get up there, not taking sleds sadly. Forrest service guy called and said about 2 new feet at the parking lot corner! :D:D So i'll geet a full update when I get back, sound good?

sounds good! Im heading out to cali next weekend to ride and am considering riding elko friday for half day before i finish the drive to tahoe... we will have to see what happens with the plans... i know we will be there in march or april for sure... man i love the rubies...

sounds good! Im heading out to cali next weekend to ride and am considering riding elko friday for half day before i finish the drive to tahoe... we will have to see what happens with the plans... i know we will be there in march or april for sure... man i love the rubies...

I was exactly right! about 2 feet of untouched powder in the parking lot.
Tried to open up all the way, and clear the parking lot out, but the snowblower broke down. :mad:

But should be friggin ausome come march. :D I love the rubies to. :)

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
night ride

Went on a night ride up north fifth it was pretty awesome! there where six of us and we found some nice powder. alot of rocks though

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
good ride

Went on 1-14 it was a good ride but you guys are right it's pretty rocky.Well atleast we have a base now and hopefully we'll gets more snow soon!

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
not bad

Went up today, it was pretty awesome day tell I rolled my sled about 15 times( two of thoose with me wrapped up in it)climbing Lamoille lake. Only ripped off my windsheild thankfully, but all & all a awesome day! Got about 16in on top of some base still need allot more!

Went up today, it was pretty awesome day tell I rolled my sled about 15 times( two of thoose with me wrapped up in it)climbing Lamoille lake. Only ripped off my windsheild thankfully, but all & all a awesome day! Got about 16in on top of some base still need allot more!

I friggin rolled down that dam hill to! :mad::p
only ripped off the seat,windshield, and totaled the whole console.
but i had a blast before that. :D:D:D

Premium Features