• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lamoille.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
You'll more than likely feel better in a few days Jay, your young. Old coots like myself would be in bed for a week after a crash like that. Chris said it looked like you got shot out a cannon when you were ejected. That was sure a fun ride until your crash. My old dinosaur was loving those snow conditions. Let me know when your up and running, we'll go tear it up again soon.

Scott

You'll more than likely feel better in a few days Jay, your young. Old coots like myself would be in bed for a week after a crash like that. Chris said it looked like you got shot out a cannon when you were ejected. That was sure a fun ride until your crash. My old dinosaur was loving those snow conditions. Let me know when your up and running, we'll go tear it up again soon.

Scott

Oh yes. He was right. It felt like I was freefalling in midair for 3-4 seconds.
And I could not see anything. I could only hear my sled tumbling down the hill after me. :eek:

I'd love to go again. After we get some more snow to cover up those rocks, Im going to get redemption on that hill. :D

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I am going to try to get an image from photobucket.com Jay. I hope it works.
JayChris.jpg

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
Nice Pic

Thats a sweet pic Scott ,seen ya up on Liberty today. It was a pretty sweet day, almost perfect!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
For those of you that know a thing or two about Bighorns do you think this guy will go 180" ? By the way Jay, I kicked that hills azz today just for you. It sure is nice having the Ruby's in your backyard. I like that picture of the chutes above the Dollars, it makes me feel as though I'm sitting there.
CalendatRam2resave.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features