• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lamoille.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I went up the mountain this afternoon Jay, yesterdays storm dumped pretty good. There's probably 1.5' to 2' of fresh at Lamoille Lake. Launch pad hill was sloughing as I came down, you don't see that very often. I think the Avy danger is huge. Awesome tree riding though.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
HOLY BAJEEZUS!

Me n Scotty went up today,(sunday 3rd) 3 1/2 feet of brand new untouched powder:D:D:D my XP really got a work out!

DEEP DEEP DEEP!!!!

hows the rock situation? are they covered now for the most part? I wish the rubies would be getting more out of these storms that have been coming through... were over 150" on the snotel (ground) now (over 400" snowfall)... were going to pass 200" before the peak in april im sure...

hows the rock situation? are they covered now for the most part? I wish the rubies would be getting more out of these storms that have been coming through... were over 150" on the snotel (ground) now (over 400" snowfall)... were going to pass 200" before the peak in april im sure...

THE ROCKS WERE REALLY SCARCE! EXCEPT FOR THE HUGE BOULDERS THAT ARE THERE THROUGH ANY AMOUNT OF SNOW. (ONLY A FEW)
IT'S BEEN DUMPING FOR A WEEK OR SO. NON-STOP SNOW IN THE RUBYS. :D

I LOVE IT!

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
So are you boys sayin that there is finally enough snow for us guys to come down and do a little riding and partying? Been waiting till you all say it is safe to ride!

So are you boys sayin that there is finally enough snow for us guys to come down and do a little riding and partying? Been waiting till you all say it is safe to ride!

Dude, If only I stopped shredding the gnar pow to take some pictures for the ones who can't have the pleasure of riding the alwready ausome Rubys, But with 4 feet of untouched powpow. :D:p
It's been safe from rocks for a week or so now. NOT AVYS! BE AWARE UNTIL THE SNOW SETTLES. The road up we came across 6 avys across the road.:eek::eek::eek::face-icon-small-sad NOBODYS EVER SEEN THAT UP THERE!

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
a little fun in the sun

Picture1388.jpg

Picture1395.jpg

Picture1377.jpg

Picture1400.jpg

Picture1396.jpg

Picture1393.jpg

N
Dec 7, 2007
his name is kevin manciebo(aka squeeb), he know greg from the drag boats. greg owns a big construcion company out of reno.

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
spring creek, nv.
Dude, If only I stopped shredding the gnar pow to take some pictures for the ones who can't have the pleasure of riding the alwready ausome Rubys, But with 4 feet of untouched powpow. :D:p
It's been safe from rocks for a week or so now. NOT AVYS! BE AWARE UNTIL THE SNOW SETTLES. The road up we came across 6 avys across the road.:eek::eek::eek::face-icon-small-sad NOBODYS EVER SEEN THAT UP THERE!

We used to have those avy,s across the road every year, just haven,t gotten much snow the last few years, 95-96 I counted 32 avy,s across the road or in the chutes off the road. the turbo is running great, best sled I have ever owned, not the fastest the TRX had alot more hp. but all around the best sled.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Here's a few pictures of Jay tearing it up today in the canyon. The gnarly pow Jay was talking about last weekend got pretty stiff. Beautiful day today and finally enough snow to cover all the boulders.
JayShredding2.jpg

JayShredding1.jpg

JayShredding.jpg

JayLamoille.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features