• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Information on AK Snowester Passes Away in Petesville

L
Feb 23, 2009
Anchorage
When are you planning on delivering the package? We were talking about heading up that way this weekend and if so would be there for support.
I wonder if the guys at the lodge that day knew there was a defib available at Kenny Creek?
It is hard putting into words what that day now means to me. I think the only thing I could say is to thank Eric for the lessons he taught me that day. I know it cost the ultimate price and that is sad, but it may prevent that price from being paid again. We are that much closer now with the donation of this new machine, which is worth another thank you. Eric will be missed but I look forward to riding with him in the "greatest playground" again some day.
aka Peter

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
The gear is on order, so it won't be this weekend. I'll post when I have it in my hands and have a date.

schu

A
Dec 13, 2007
I read about Eric in the ADN. My wife and I said it was a sad story. Then I see a 2006 megacab on C-List and check it out. To make a long story short. I bought his truck and put 2 and 2 together when his daughter said he was 43 years old.

Anyway lame story but he did take care of his stuff. Witch says alot of a person.

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
The AED is in now. We are going to head up to the Forks Roadhouse on Saturday March 21st. We will meet in the Kroto Parking lot at 10:30am-11:00am which gives the Anchorage people enough time to get out there. Dianna, Eric's wife will also come with us riding Eric's sled.

Anyone that wants to come and be part of this please meet us at the parking lot or at the lodge around noon.

PM me for my cell number or if you have questions.

Thanks,
schu

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
Group,

Eric's sled is for sale. Dianna will ride it this weekend but then we need to get it sold so that she can try and recover the money from it. She would like to sell it for $8500 which is a really good deal and it would really help her out.

The sled is a 2009 M8 sno pro with a 162. It's stock except for a boss seat. I'm not sure on the miles, but I doubt more than 300. It's never had an issue and in near mint shape.

This is a very nice setup with the new rear suspension and track. It has the engine reverse with the simple diamond drive, floats all the way around, it's light and fun to ride.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
schu

A
Oct 9, 2008
Group,

Eric's sled is for sale. Dianna will ride it this weekend but then we need to get it sold so that she can try and recover the money from it. She would like to sell it for $8500 which is a really good deal and it would really help her out.

The sled is a 2009 M8 sno pro with a 162. It's stock except for a boss seat. I'm not sure on the miles, but I doubt more than 300. It's never had an issue and in near mint shape.

This is a very nice setup with the new rear suspension and track. It has the engine reverse with the simple diamond drive, floats all the way around, it's light and fun to ride.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
schu

I know someone that is interested, PM me contact info please

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
I went to the presentation of the AED to the Forks Roadhouse Saturday. Eric's family, which included his wife Dianna, father & mother Garth & Carla, brother Clint, his two sisters Des & Beth, as well as his niece & nephew. Also two of his coworkers Schu & Kevin. It was nice to meet them & hear them reminisce about Eric.
Eric's employer Alaska Power & Telephone, donated the AED in hope's of helping anybody who would find themselves in need, and Eric's family was grateful to present it to the Forks.
Following are pictures of the presentation and ride. I hope that you enjoy them, and for the ones that could not be there, feel a part of it as well. He was a tremendous guy, and will be remembered and missed by all who knew him and rode with him.

Dianna

Ericslastride015.jpg

Garth, Clint, Schu, Dianna, Carla, & Beth

Ericslastride016.jpg

The presentation of the AED

Ericslastride009.jpg

A plaque in memory of Eric.

Ericslastride017.jpg

Ericslastride014.jpg

Garth & Carla

Ericslastride019.jpg

Beth, Dianna, & Niece
Ericslastride031.jpg

Last edited:

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Some more picture's.

Eric's ride & helmet, which by the way Dianna said has sold & the buyer was kind enough to let her ride it for the presentation (good man!). Carla, Clint & Kevin in the background

Ericslastride040.jpg

Nephew with Eric's helmet.

Ericslastride022.jpg

Dianna & Niece

Ericslastride059.jpg

sister Beth & Eric's nephew

Ericslastride067.jpg

Kevin & Schu
Ericslastride079.jpg

Ericslastride076.jpg

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
thanks for the pictures Stan, I should have went but already had plans to meet the kenai boys...I will never forget Eric or the rides we shared....

Premium Features