• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Information on AK Snowester Passes Away in Petesville

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Awesome pics stan, it was an epic day, and eric was loving it..we couldnt keep him off the hills......:rose:

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
Eric was a dear friend of mine and co-worker. We did a lot of riding together. I have few pictures of him from over the years but my favorite is this one. It's typical Eric having a great time on his sled. He will be missed.

schu

eric.JPG

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Very sad, I'm sorry for your loss Schu, as well as his family and other friends. 43 is way to young to go. :rose:

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
To Eric's family, we want to let you know that you have our greatest sympathy. Eric was more than just an ambassador to our sport and our words can not say enough...
May God give you strength through this, our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks guys for the picture tribute and again to the troopers that helped...for the rest of us Snowest'ers please take a moment to read this link on performing CPR.
http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html It could save a family or friend. RIP Eric:rose::rose:

A
Oct 9, 2008
I think a AED onsite may of made the outcome of this a bit different. Maybe we can get a donation thing going to raise some money to buy a AED and donate it to the roadhouse. Just a thought?

D
Dec 9, 2007
Palmer,Alaska
I think a AED onsite may of made the outcome of this a bit different. Maybe we can get a donation thing going to raise some money to buy a AED and donate it to the roadhouse. Just a thought?

I agree,, I'm 42 years young and would like one available if needed....
We have three of them at work.. Just in case.

I would be willing to donate some funds for one in Erics name.
Donnie

Premium Features