• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Information on AK Snowester Passes Away in Petesville

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Information on AK Snowester who Passed Away in Petesville

Eric Logan AKA 2000TCMC passed away while riding up at Petersville. Riding with 8 total, David, James, Peter, Mike Rush, including three other Snowesters, Shorty907 (Josh), AKSNOWRIDER (Mike Hobson) & Race. I talked with Erics wife Diana and Expressed our condolences to her & the family. I also asked permission to post some information on his passing.

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/ap_alaska/story/698740.html

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I only got to ride with Eric twice(I was with him on this day), but man what a great guy and the heart of our sport...didnt matter what time we were meeting up/or how late we got done..how cold it was or how good or bad the snow..Eric wore a contagious grin from the moment he saw you. didnt matter how stuck/crashed or broke someone got out riding, he was always the first there to lend a hand...He passed on doing what he loved, bluebird day, fresh,deep powder,great scenery, and great friends..I hope I can be half the ambassador of our sport as Eric was....RIP our friend......Our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.........:rose::brokenheart::rose:

B
Nov 26, 2007
I only got to ride with Eric twice(I was with him on this day), but man what a great guy and the heart of our sport...didnt matter what time we were meeting up/or how late we got done..how cold it was or how good or bad the snow..Eric wore a contagious grin from the moment he saw you. didnt matter how stuck/crashed or broke someone got out riding, he was always the first there to lend a hand...He passed on doing what he loved, bluebird day, fresh,deep powder,great scenery, and great friends..I hope I can be half the ambassador of our sport as Eric was....RIP our friend......Our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.........:rose::brokenheart::rose:

The man was a true class act. Snowrider you could have not said it any better.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
A few pics of Eric,
Picture598.jpg

Picture582.jpg

Picture581.jpg

Picture601.jpg

Reactions: BottomFeeder m7.
L

Letitsnow***907

Jan 9, 2008
Soldotna, Alaska
Extremely sad! Our thoughts and prayers go to his family and those who knew and loved him! I lost a brother the day after Christmas to a snowmachine accident also! We know of the hurt and pain! This is a picture of a secret spot in Alaska that not many know of. May he RIP (Ride In Peace)

undisoveredAK.jpg

S
Mar 5, 2008
My name is Josh and I met Eric on Saturday. All I can say is what a great guy and an awesome rider. In the short time that I met him he was all smiles and full of life. I only wish I could have known him better. He sure was a lot of fun and truly will be missed.

Reactions: Race
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
........ no way! :eek: terrible news... hits really close to home!

talked with him a few times... very, very super nice guy !

thoughts and prayers go out!

:brokenheart:

Premium Features