• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important HayDays 2011 Update/Changes

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Let's say it rains again this year, how do the snobarons plan on getting people off the road and parked so that we don't sit there again? What kind of soil material is underneath the hay? I'm guessing it's black/clay dirt! Let's not forget about the plane flying around last year promising big changes coming for next year....LOL

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Let's say it rains again this year, how do the snobarons plan on getting people off the road and parked so that we don't sit there again? What kind of soil material is underneath the hay? I'm guessing it's black/clay dirt! Let's not forget about the plane flying around last year promising big changes coming for next year....LOL

Nope, it was more of a brown color last year as we were four wheeling through the entrance!! :face-icon-small-coo Isn't all of the north metro sand anyway? :face-icon-small-win

Either way the Sno Barrons are the ones who lose if Haydays 2011 is a cluster again. I bet the the changes they are making work out. If not we'll know September 10th! While a lot of people will give them a 2nd chance, few will give them a 3rd if the same problems show up.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Is it safe to say that if firecatguy was running things, there would be no problems with anything ever?:face-icon-small-sho

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
I suppose you will be making up the lost $5 parking revenue through admission sales correct!! Speaking of the admission prices what will the rates be this year just so we have a idea?

ok looks like admission will be $20 Saturday, $10 Sunday and the two day pass $25. Same as last year.

Swap entry prices will be the same as last year too. $30 per 20' spot.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
ok looks like admission will be $20 Saturday, $10 Sunday and the two day pass $25. Same as last year.

So you screwed it up last year and now to thank people for giving you another chance you raised the Sat. fee $5.00! Thanks for cutting the sunday fee, but everyone starts packing up at noon.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Swap entry should be higher.
This would weed out the low rent junk peddlers.

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007

So this year if I want to swap, I need to prepay ahead of time to reserve my site? If I pay for a spot do I still need to pay for a weekend wrist band or is that included with the swap spot and if so how many wrist bands do you get per vehicle? How many spots would I need to buy for a Chevy crew cab longbox with a 27' enclosed trailer? Thanks

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
This would help ALOT!!!

Install temporary tele-port docking stations in many of the surrounding towns where people could park off-site & be "beamed" to the Hay Days site,
much like the technology Jim Kirk was using 40 years ago.

Didn't that guy become a Boston lawyer that loved guns with slightly homosexual overtones?

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
So this year if I want to swap, I need to prepay ahead of time to reserve my site? If I pay for a spot do I still need to pay for a weekend wrist band or is that included with the swap spot and if so how many wrist bands do you get per vehicle? How many spots would I need to buy for a Chevy crew cab longbox with a 27' enclosed trailer? Thanks

You'll need to know the total length of the rig with the trailer on it. everything must fit into your space you buy without unhooking, and that includes being able to open the rear door if needed.

you can buy as many wristbands as you want with a swap order. additional bands can be purchased at the gate as well.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
New Haydays Parking map posted on the Snobarrons website:

http://www.snobarons.com/haydays/parking.html

parking.png

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
I have ordered my swap spots and wrist bands and they have been charged to my credit card will i get anything in the mail to bring along or will i have to print something off?
Thanks Darren

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
New Haydays Parking map posted on the Snobarrons website:

http://www.snobarons.com/haydays/parking.html

parking.png

Looks like 4 new parking areas. If each area has 1 entrance that is 4 new entrances. Also the roads into the parking lots look to have many routes, many possible spots to turn off the mainn road to get to the same spot. It looks like they will be able to handle the heavy flow of traffic early in the morning on sat. and still have spots remaining for the people who come later in the morning. I do beleive that they have fixed the screw up from last year. Also I do have to say that the driveway into the parking last year was a mess. Not much can be done about that with 2 inches of rain.

Snobarons def dropped th ball last year on parking but I see a fix this year that will get the people into the event.

Premium Features