• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I too Believe America needs a leader like this

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Interesting E-mail that i recived today

America Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT A USTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another p art of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same t ruths.

for the snopes police!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/australia.asp

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Australia, is that the same Australia that banned guns, plastic bags, and hate speech, a tax rate of up to 45%? That one guy may have backbone, but the country is freaking liberal.

This country should stand up and say the same thing. The USA media would have had this guy for lunch. They'd have bashed him like a conservative woman governor running for vice president.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
we can dream, can't we?

I don't understand WTF happened to this country.

Nobody would have tolerated this horse **** in the 50's.

Australia, is that the same Australia that banned guns, plastic bags, and hate speech, a tax rate of up to 45%? That one guy may have backbone, but the country is freaking liberal.

This country should stand up and say the same thing. The USA media would have had this guy for lunch. They'd have bashed him like a conservative woman governor running for vice president.

your so right all the time.. Man you spoiled it for me. lol..

Im reading it, saying to my self. yes, YES, YES YES YES!! FK. Im moving to Austrailia. Then you just go ahead like usual and actually put thought into this stuff.:beer;:D

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah

Its funny that you would bring that up. I was thinking the same thing when I read it. Seams like you would hear something like this from another country not Australia.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
Yeah, he said that quite awhile ago. No politician in America would dare talk like that unless he was ready to leave office...
....i think this country would welcome someone with that kind of common sense and the balls to say it.....look at the welcome sarah palin got, and she wasn't afraid to say what so many feel....by trying to appeal to everyone, you will appeal to no one

M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
This country should stand up and say the same thing. The USA media would have had this guy for lunch. They'd have insert appropriate response .

A) Rode him like a rented mule

B) Driven it like it was rented

C) Beaten him like a red headed stepchild

D) Bashed him like a conservative woman governor running for vice president

Thanks for the pre-dawn chuckle Wade!:)

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Yes, Prime Minister John Howard served Australia for 4 terms. In 2007, John Howard was defeated by Australia’s New Messiah; Kevin Rudd. Rudd is an ear wax eating, catch word spewing, miniature of the USA's very own new Messiah. His catch phrase was “New Leadership”. Sounds a lot like "Chage" doesn't it?

Well, Rudd immediately began making apologies for the wrongs done by Australia against the natives, Signed the Kyoto protocal, started censoring the Internet, increased alcohol tax by 70%, and started brain washing the university students with unionism. And, he and the other liberals immediately plunged the country into financial ruin, with some creative banking laws.

At least he still considers the USA and Canada above China, on his friends list.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Great comment.... ohh to have some leaders with those kinda balls. wouldnt it be fun to run for a big office, win, and let loose the dogs of war on Political InCorrectness not caring about a 2nd term...... ahhh to dream.

If anyone could help me I would like to take my family back tot he 1950s and raise them there....rico time travel

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
How about the Prime Minister of the Ukraine...
2yjzmdk.jpg

yulia_3.jpg

yulia-tymoshenko2.jpg

Premium Features