• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I get a SnoWest Premium Membership for FREE ?????? Part 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You got to be kidding Christopher!!!!!!!!!!
Wanting something for nothing? It had poor acting. The dialog sucked.

Put a fire in the dragon. Let it breath and burn cookies on the shop floor. Release the animal within the hood. TRY to impress us a little. Fill the room with dragon track smoke. Do it at midnight when your dad is asleep. Catch his reaction on camera when he walks in. Show us what you really want to do. Make it worth the membership. Stupidity is short lived. A membership can last a long time.
Kids in the sand box at least move sand with loaders and trucks while making the same noises as you made.
Tough crowd to please because we cut loose with the bucks to be here.:face-icon-small-ton

I THINK YOU SHOULD SHOW HIM HOW IT'S DONE!!

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana

I THINK YOU SHOULD SHOW HIM HOW IT'S DONE!!

I already gave you the money. I'm not begging.

I 2nd that, I need guidance before I can make another one. :face-icon-small-hap

No imagination gets you nothing. Spice up our life.
Here is what I am saying. Imagine a Hooker on the corner.
Every one has a thought of a sexily clad woman fitting our own measurement requirements.
Your video is a hooker dressed in ankle length wool skirt with an over sized down jacket zipped to the neck.
You need something so exciting that Christopher doesn't make it through the wash up. HA,HA,HA.
Sometimes Snowest is so fun...:face-icon-small-hap

Reactions: XXL
S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
Ok so I am uploading a video to YouTube right now. It says it still has 10 minutes left so as soon as it is up I will post the link.

Now I know this isn't in the garage and you can't hear the sounds the rider is making but we did this last saturday before I even read anything on this thread. So I thought what the hey I will post it up anyway. It may not win me the free membership but I am sure many of you will get a good laugh.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9TId5QLtM

That's funny. Looks like all the synchronized swimming practice in college finally paid off! Although you did look like a monkey humping a football a couple times there.

Premium Features