• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I get a SnoWest Premium Membership for FREE ?????? Part 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
We need some

images

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I heard something in the background, but couldn't make out what it was.
Sounds Effects are vital for the free membership offer.!! :face-icon-small-hap

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
your sound setting is set to low, so it wouldnt pick up all the wind while riding last year, re-set the sound to hi and it will pick up your moto noises and re-do it! thatd be some funny chit with sound effects!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
LOL, nice

I was able to make out the braaps, but the not whatever you were saying right at the beginning.

nice job, haha:beer;

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
Camera is all screwed up, sorry I think that is the best it is gonna get unless i get really bored again. haha:bored:

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I really wish youtube would accept my edited version. Was this one better than the first one?

Think :smow:

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
WE HAVE A

winner.jpg

You got to be kidding Christopher!!!!!!!!!!
Wanting something for nothing? It had poor acting. The dialog sucked.

Put a fire in the dragon. Let it breath and burn cookies on the shop floor. Release the animal within the hood. TRY to impress us a little. Fill the room with dragon track smoke. Do it at midnight when your dad is asleep. Catch his reaction on camera when he walks in. Show us what you really want to do. Make it worth the membership. Stupidity is short lived. A membership can last a long time.
Kids in the sand box at least move sand with loaders and trucks while making the same noises as you made.
Tough crowd to please because we cut loose with the bucks to be here.:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features