• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I get a SnoWest Premium Membership for FREE ?????? Part 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
holy chit that was funny. Loved the face shot!

What did your neighbors think? glad to see you wearing the beacon as well!!!!

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
the start of that video was AWESOME!!!!! and very realistic sounds at start-up. but i have to say where was your shovel, can't say i saw it. don't want you getting stuck on one of those sweet side hills :)

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
:face-icon-small-ton
X2!!!! Better yet lets see GP bust out a few moves! Melissa says not to forget the thumbs up!:thumb:

Oh calling me out!!! I would much rather be in the garage right now doing that than watching male figure skating right now. WTF is up with the clothes they wear? Not very manly.:face-icon-small-dis Yuck! If only I could find the remote.....SH on the couch ya all.....

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
:face-icon-small-ton

Oh calling me out!!! I would much rather be in the garage right now doing that than watching male figure skating right now. WTF is up with the clothes they wear? Not very manly.:face-icon-small-dis Yuck! If only I could find the remote.....SH on the couch ya all.....

"Find the REMOTE?!"... MEN IN TIGHTS?!:twitch: As far as the clothes they wear... ever notice the sililarities between them and the Arctic Cat styles of the early 90's?:lol: I think you need to forget the remote and find your video camera and tripod and show us all some... "GIRLPOWER!":boink:

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
the start of that video was AWESOME!!!!! and very realistic sounds at start-up. but i have to say where was your shovel, can't say i saw it. don't want you getting stuck on one of those sweet side hills :)

The shovel was in the back pack. I had my prob, shovel, and beacon, Fully prepared for what ever came my way. :face-icon-small-hap

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Updated with video link

Ok so I am uploading a video to YouTube right now. It says it still has 10 minutes left so as soon as it is up I will post the link.

Now I know this isn't in the garage and you can't hear the sounds the rider is making but we did this last saturday before I even read anything on this thread. So I thought what the hey I will post it up anyway. It may not win me the free membership but I am sure many of you will get a good laugh.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9TId5QLtM

Last edited:

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
Ok so I am uploading a video to YouTube right now. It says it still has 10 minutes left so as soon as it is up I will post the link.

Now I know this isn't in the garage and you can't hear the sounds the rider is making but we did this last saturday before I even read anything on this thread. So I thought what the hey I will post it up anyway. It may not win me the free membership but I am sure many of you will get a good laugh.

Here is the link

Pretty good, guys. The climb to the front of the lead sled was GREATY!:face-icon-small-hap

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah

Here is the link

That was funny
I would have fell off and got ran over by my own sled.

Premium Features