• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I get a SnoWest Premium Membership for FREE ?????? Part 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Ok so I am uploading a video to YouTube right now. It says it still has 10 minutes left so as soon as it is up I will post the link.

Now I know this isn't in the garage and you can't hear the sounds the rider is making but we did this last saturday before I even read anything on this thread. So I thought what the hey I will post it up anyway. It may not win me the free membership but I am sure many of you will get a good laugh.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9TId5QLtM

Nice!! :face-icon-small-hap I particularly like the no handed jumps and maneuvers! :face-icon-small-ton Good job!! :high5: :lol:

Yes PowderCrew, I did see your call out. :eek: Now I'm having to keep the hubby from poking at me too! :fencing:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Ok so I am uploading a video to YouTube right now. It says it still has 10 minutes left so as soon as it is up I will post the link.

Now I know this isn't in the garage and you can't hear the sounds the rider is making but we did this last saturday before I even read anything on this thread. So I thought what the hey I will post it up anyway. It may not win me the free membership but I am sure many of you will get a good laugh.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9TId5QLtM

Bwaaaahahahahahaha, that was crazy! I really liked climbing from one sled to the other on the go, very nice!:beer;

That was funny
I would have fell off and got ran over by my own sled.

X2 for sure!:eek:

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
As lame as I think the pay to be a member deal is props to snowest for taking a lighter look at the big picture and bringing some comedy out of all this drama. Good work.

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
what would I get for a drugged up rider with one hand in a arm sling doing it gimp style?

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
If you turn your volume up all the way you will hear me brappin, trust me. I was outta breath by the end. haha

Premium Features