• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I get a SnoWest Premium Membership for FREE ?????? Part 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
In keeping everyone eligible, thread continued here. :)

Show us what you got!

Part one here.

Posting PowderCrew's message here for those that can't see it in the other thread. :face-icon-small-hap

For all you "wusses" out there... it didnt take too much effort. Took me about a half hour to film (I took 15-20min to think it out in my head as I went). That was the FIRST "heel-clicker" I've ever tried in my life I just was reading that thread and felt sorry that there was so much anticipation but no vid... so I did what any other sledder with 2 sleds in the shop, 1 totalled out and stuck in the mtns and 1 at home with a blown motor would do!

Last edited:

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
How do I get a SnoWest Premium Membership for FREE ?????? Part 2

Between riding all day Saturday and valentines day on Sunday, I never got a chance to do this until today.
Since I cant see the rest of my original thread I am starting a new one.

Here is my video for a free membership upgrade. I hope you guys enjoy my stupid video:face-icon-small-hap
P.s. Its not exactly a NMFH but its as close as I could get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrfMeG06Cxs

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Edge....that ROCKED :pound: BAWHAHAHAHAH....LMAO :pound:

Wicked reverse riding and side hilling....the helmet toss was my favorite !!!:rofl:

I will now up grade some one!!!!:)

Glenn

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
EDGE... WAY TO STEP UP:hail:!!!! Was starting to think I was gonna be the ONLY idiot shamless enought to do it! I'll submit, your moves looked more "practiced" than mine... but I feel ALOT better hearing you "huff-and-puff" through the moves! (I felt like such a WUSS!) Alright CATWOMAN... your next! :boink:No "hiding" behind the MODERATOR badge and cheering from the stands:nono:!!! LETS SEE WHAT'CHA GOT!!!:pop2:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Awesome vid!!!!! LMAO:D:face-icon-small-hap

The throwing the helmet was definitely a good one, but I gotta give the reverse riding my vote for favorite part of the clip, that was pretty good!

Nice Job!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:beer;:beer;

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Here is my video for a free membership upgrade. I hope you guys enjoy my stupid video:face-icon-small-hap
P.s. Its not exactly a NMFH but its as close as I could get.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrfMeG06Cxs

Holy He77 that was hilarious:pound::pound:

Love the "nunanananan...first pull...nunanananananana.
I just about fell outta my chair. :face-icon-small-ton
EDIT: Oh Yeah...Putting on the beacon at the beginning as the music was starting was perfect, it set the tone for the video.......classic :pound:

Tell ya what!
You do that and get your own membership and I will buy a 3 yr membership for the person of your choice and donate it to them. :nod::bounce:
Your wife holding the cam and videoing would be awesome, but helmet cam will be funny as he77 too.

We need:

At least a 60 sec video.
The sled stays shut off, Only you and whatever else you can think of for sound effects.
At least 4 good, long BRAAAAAAAPs!!

Deal?

I'm a man of my word, PM Christopher with the info of the person you want the have the Premium Membership donated to, I'll contact Christopher and pay for a 3yr membership.

Last edited:
Premium Features