• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Poll: 11/06/2017 Trump's approval ratings hit a historic low.

As he approaches the first anniversary of his election victory over Hillary Clinton, President Donald Trump's approval ratings have hit historic lows.
According to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, 59% disapprove of Trump's handling of the presidency — the worst of any president at nine months in office since modern polling began. Of those who disapprove, 50% say they do so strongly. Only 37% of those polled approve of Trump's performance in office.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
? Wounder where my good reply whent on r#g heads. should i not be racial with my words. we may have one on here and i afended him. sorry about that its pull starts is the right words.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Good thing we can all agree on sledding if nothing else
face-icon-small-happy.gif
...... please tell me we all can agree on that.....

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
May 2, 2016 - Trump: We can't continue to allow China to rape our country!
November 8, 2017 - Trump praises China and blames US for trade deficit!

Fake news???

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So you consider fox to be fake news too? Considering they are within 2% on the poll...

I challenge you to find a poll from a Reputable source (no Alex jones BS) that shows a significantly different approval rating.

Politicians who make decisions based on anticipated poll results are just as effective as coaches who make decisions trying to please the fans in the stands.

Do you think DJT spends sleepless nights worrying about what his opponents think of him?

J
Jan 15, 2010
Politicians who make decisions based on anticipated poll results are just as effective as coaches who make decisions trying to please the fans in the stands.

Do you think DJT spends sleepless nights worrying about what his opponents think of him?

You are the one who called the polls fake, now you say they don’t matter after your so called not fake news agrees with the ones you call fake?

He should be acting in the interests of his constituents, if they don’t like it he should put some effort into figuring it out rather than ****ting on 2/3 of the electorate. 15% liked the gop health plan, and he would’ve signed it if it made it to his desk. Great leadership there. Not that his Ego would ever let him accept that the majority doesn’t like what he is doing, after all, it was “the biggest inauguration crowd ever...”

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
You are the one who called the polls fake, now you say they don’t matter after your so called not fake news agrees with the ones you call fake?

He should be acting in the interests of his constituents, if they don’t like it he should put some effort into figuring it out rather than ****ting on 2/3 of the electorate. 15% liked the gop health plan, and he would’ve signed it if it made it to his desk. Great leadership there. Not that his Ego would ever let him accept that the majority doesn’t like what he is doing, after all, it was “the biggest inauguration crowd ever...”
You forgot to mention that Trump said he has, "one of the great memories of all time"

J
Jan 15, 2010
You forgot to mention that Trump said he has, "one of the great memories of all time"

The same “great memory of all time” that couldn’t remember that popodopolous was actually at the table as a foreign policy advisor and involved in high level meetings rather than a “low level coffee boy”?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT

Actually, Yeah, its pretty obvious he does. The constant middle of the night Twitter tirades back against people with opposing or dissenting views instead of turning the other cheek and focusing on leading.

He literally does exactly that.

Premium Features